Chapter 20 - Glad you came

Joanna's POV

So in a week my perfect boyfriend will be turning 22. Yes, it's been 10 months already since Nathan and I started dating. The most wonderful months. We still talked to each other everyday, he was right the last day he was in Dominican Republic. We weren't going to grow apart.

You may be wondering about the fanmily right? Well, Nathan had this idea that the perfect moment to announce our relationship was in an interview.

*FLASHBACK*

"Come on, it's gonna start!" I told Karla from the living room. The boys had an interview at the Ellen's show, and luckily for me I had the channel. The show started and as always Ellen started dancing, and then she sat down on her couch.

"So, our first guest, it's a famous boyband, you may know them for their big hits, here they are, The Wanted!" she said before the boys started entering the studio.

Ellen started asking about their next projects, and their success, and then, well, more personal stuff.

"So, which one of you are single?" She asked them. Max and Jay raised their hands, but Nathan didn't. What? "What is he doing?" i asked Karla and she shrugged. Oh God.

"So you're already off the market?" she asked Nathan and he nodded. Well, this was nice, I was gonna die at the age of 19, perfect. "And who is this lucky girl?" she asked him.

And that's when my name came out of his mouth...

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Isn't he lovely? Luckily for me, the fanmily didn't take it as bad as I thought they would. They were really nice. Other ones, well, in every fandom there's always the group of girls that send hate to the girlsfriends right? But they nice ones always were by my side.

So, as I was saying before, Nath's birthday was in a week. So the boys, Nareesha, Kelsey and I prepared a little surprise for him. We've been setting all this up for more than two months, I was kinda surprised the boys hadn't told him yet.

Nathan's POV

Finally back home. How I've missed the UK. Not that I didn't wanna be in the other places, but you know what people say "There's no place like home".

Plus, my birthday was in a week and I really wanted to spend it here.

But the thing I've been missing the most is Joanna. Haven't touched her since that day at te airport, I wanted to feel her lips against mine all over again.

When we got out of the airport, we went straight to our flat. At the moment Max, Jay and I were sharing one, while the others, well you already know, they had their own flats with their girlfriends. I wish I could say the same...

*1 week later*

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I heard the yelling and I could feel the bed shaking like crazy. When I opened my eyes I saw the boys jumping on my bed. "GET OUT" I groaned throwing one of my pillows to Jay. "Somebody's grumpy today" Max said before they ran out of the room. I wasn't grumpy, but it's not that nice when people wake you up jumping on your bed.

Today we had to do a gig. Yeah, on my birthday. So after I got all the hugs from the boys, Nareesha and Kelsey we made our way to the place where we were gonna do the gig to start with the soundcheck.

After we were done with the souncheck, we went to our dressing room to start getting ready. Two hours later Big Kev came into the room. "Guys, it's show time, come on!" he said before we all made our way to the stage.