Chapter 30 - I love you

CAUTION: THE NEXT CHAPTER CONTAINS A LITTLE BIT OF "SEXYTIME"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathan's POV

"Oh my God! We're going to die!" Joanna said almost crying as soon as we felt the airplane falling down. "We're going to be ok, don't worry" I said before wrapping my arms around her. I won't let her go. This can't happen. We just got back together. We can't die now. Seconds later everything went black. "Come on, he's still can breathe, he's alive, let's keep trying" I heard someone said before feeling a hard pain on my chest, it was like a defibrillator. I opened my eyes slowly and saw two paramedics in front of me. "Hey" one of them said smiling. "Where is she?" I asked them. "Who?" they asked. "There was a girl next to me, my girlfriend, where is she?" I asked and they both looked each other. "Sorry but she didn't make it" one of them said before pulling down the sheets of the bed next to mine. Joanna.

"No!" I yelled as soon as I opened my eyes and sat on the bed. Fuck. It was just a nightmare. I put my face in both of my hands. "Nath?" I heard Joanna and soon enough I felt her warm hands on my back sending me shivers all over my body. It felt so good and relaxing. "What happened?" she asked me. "I just had a nightmare" I said. "What was it about?" she asked. "We were on an airplane and it fell down, I survived but you died" I said looking at her. "Oh babe, I'm here though" she said with a warm smile. "I know, but it felt so real, and I seriously don't wanna lose you again, it can't happen" I said almost in tears. "It won't happen Nath, I'll always be here for you, forever" she said before kissing me.

The kiss started to get deeper and soon enough I was on top of her. Her hands around my neck and mine on each side of her head so she did't have to carry all my weight. Her hands started to get a little lower, going all over my back until she arrived to my boxers and tried to take them off. I looked at her with a "are you sure?" look and she smiled and nodded. I took it off and kept kissing her. I then started kissing her neck, while she let out some moans.

She spun me around and now she was the one on top of me. She took off all her clothes quickly and kissed me again. I grabbed her waist tight so I could carry her body and placed her back on the bed so now I was back on top of her. I grabbed her legs and went inside her, thrusting back and forward. "Nath" she said between the moans. I smiled and leaned in to kiss her, never getting out of her. Her hands were on my back and I could feel her nails everytime I got deeper into her, turning me on even more, making me go faster...

*THE NEXT MORNING*

Joanna's POV

I opened my eyes and saw Nathan sleeping right in front of me. Last night was unforgettable. I stood there watching him sleeping, he hadn't changed at all. "Why are you watching me sleeping you creeper?" he said with his eyes still closed and with a smile on his face. I chuckled before giving him a peck on the lips. He opened his eyes, grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Could you give me one of those again?" he said smiling and I gave him another one. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said and he smiled before leaning in to kiss my forehead.

"So, what are we doing today? " he asked me. "I'm not in the mood of going out, so I was thinking about a lazy day?" I suggested and he nodded. I got out of bed, put my PJ's back on and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

I made some eggs, and put some bread in the toaster. While I was waiting I felt two hands going all around my waist. Nathan rested his chin on my shoulder. "You look beautiful today" he whispered in my ear sending me shivers all over my body. "I look like shit" I said chuckling. He grabbed my waist tighter and turned me around so I was facing him now. "I said you look beautiful" he said looking straight to my eyes. At that moment I just felt the need to kiss him.

He started kissing me back. He grabbed my waist tighter and put me on the kitchen counter. My hands were around his neck, his were on my waist. We never pulled apart, not even to take some air. We jumped a little and pulled apart as soon as the toaster sounded, meaning the toasts were ready. We looked at each other and chuckled. "I better go look for a movie to watch" Nathan said and I nodded.

I put the breakfast on a tray and made my way back to the bedroom where Nath was already waiting for me to start the movie. I put the tray on the bed and sat next to him. He pressed the start button on the remote and soon enough it started.

Two hours later we were cuddled on the bed. "So when are you guys leaving?" I asked him. "Well, the boys and I are suppose to go tomorrow, except for Tom cause he's already leaving today to his honeymoon with Kels" he said. "When does your internship starts?" he asked me. "In three days" I replied. "Then, I'm going in three days" he said smiling. "Don't you have nothing to do at UK?" I asked him and he shook his head. "Nothing until next week" he said. "Then I gotta make your little stay here worth it" I said. "Like you did last night?" he said with a smirk on his face. "Shut up" I said chuckling before kissing him.

"If we're gonna do that everyday, I'd be happy to stay here for over a month" he said after we pulled apart. "Nathan" I said hitting him playfully on his arm. He put on a fake hurt look on his face and I laughed. "Oh it's on" he said before getting on top of me and start tickling me. "Nath! Don't! Stop it!" I said under my laugh. "I'm very ticklish! Stop!" I said before he did.

I was out of breath by the time he stopped. "You can't even imagine how much I missed you" he said wrapping his arms around me. "don't worry, I'm not going anywhere now" I said. "There's nothing in this world that could break us apart" I said and he kissed me...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: cheesy chapter I know xD but they're just got back together so it had to be romantic!

REMEMBER, ONLY 5 CHAPTERS LEFT!

Keep voting, leaving feedback, adding this to one of your reading lists maybe? Tell your friends about it too! XD

Love you, J ;) xx