Chapter 12 - I've missed you...

Nathan's POV

"WE LOVE YOU GUYS, THANK YOU!" Tom shouted to the crowd. "Wow, That was mental" Max said. I was so excited to see Joanna again, I didn't even pay too much attention to them, I just wanted to get to the dressing room so I could talk to her again.

So we got to the dressing room and I opened the door, I just went running towards her and hugged her. "Oh my God, I've missed you!" I said hugging her. "I've missed you too, Nath!" she said chuckling. "What are you doi--" I was about to asked her when the sounds of someone clearing his throat cut me off.

When I looked to my right I saw the boys standing there with a questioning look. "Uhm... Nath, who is she?" Jay said. "Guys, this is Joanna" I said. "Joanna, These ar--" "I think I know who they are" she said chuckling cutting me off. "Right" I said.

"Wait, Joanna as in your Summer Love?" Max asked. How nice. Joanna looked back at me confused. "Since we used to talk a lot, I told them about everything that happened at the hotel last year" I started explaining to her. "So, they call you my 'Summer Love'" I said pretty embarrased and she chuckled. "Since he got back from recovery last year, he hasn't stopped talking about you" Tom said. My mates, how I love them. I could feel my cheeks getting warmer, they must've been as red as a tomato.

"Guys, Stop it!" I yelled at them, and she laughed. "So, What are you do--" I was about to ask her again when another clearing throat cut me off, this time it wasn't the boys. "Oh yeah, Boys this is my sister, Joanny" she said to the lads. "Joanny, these are Jay, Max, Tom, Siva and well, you know Nath already" she said pointing at each one of us.

"So..." she sighed. "I was about to ask you what are you doing here, I thougth you were at college?" I said. "I'm on vacations, and my mom wanted me to relax a little and escape from all the stress, so she got my sister and I tickets to come here and stay with my aunt" she started and I nodded. I don't even care about the reasons why she's here. She is here! That's all that matters. I've really missed my friend.

"And when we got here, my aunt gave us some presents, mine was this, tickets to see you guys performing live" she said smiling. "Well, remember me to thank your aunt later" I winked at her. "So, do you wanna come with us? We were thinking about going somewhere to eat?" I suggested. She looked at her sister waiting for an answer and she nodded.

Joanna's POV

We were going to a restaurant not that far from the gig place. I gotta say I was extremely happy by that time. I saw Nath, and he said he'd missed me, I really thougth he'd forgotten me. I was at the car with Joanny while the boys were at the band's van. We got out of the car and entered the restaurant.

We got to the table and ordered. "So, Joanna, Nath told you had a crush on me?" Jay said with a smirk on his face. "It's not... I don't... Not like..." I got really nervous. "Don't worry, I was just kidding" he said quickly. "You're my favourite, that's it..." I said.

"He still is your favourite?" Nathan asked shocked. "Well, I don't think he'd tell my secrets to the others" I said joking and everybody laughed, everybody except Nath, who had his head down, his cheeks were so red. "So? BFF now?" Jay said joking. "Hey Mate, she's my friend" Nathan said chuckling. The waiter then came with our food. And after we ate, we talked a bit more and then got out of there.

"Hey we're gonna get some drinks, wanna come?" Nath asked me. "Nath, did you forget how old I am?" I said. "Oh yeah, sorry, I forgot we were in New York" he answered. "Don't worry, I should go actually, my aunt must be worried about us" I said. He nodded and hugged me. "Goodbye then" he whispered. And a replied with another goodbye.

I turned around to go to the parking where the car was. "WAIT!" I heard Nathan shouting from behind me, it was just like that time at the hotel, he was running out of breath towards me. I looked at him with a questioning look.

"Would... You like... To hang out with us... Tomorrow?" he managed to say. "We're free so...?" he asked and I nodded. "I'm gonna tell my aunt, text me the adress or call me" I said and he nodded smiling.

We hugged again and said Goodbye... At the end Karla was right, oh God Karla! She's gonna freak out when I tell her!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So! What do you think guys?? ^.^ hope you liked this one =)

Don't forget to comment, vote or add this to one of your reading lists!

Thanks for supporting me! I love you, J ;) xx