Chapter 33 - Can you hear the bells?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! YAYY! CAN'T BELIEVE I'M ACTUALLY 18 NOW... I'M LEGAL IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC... WOAH...

BUT YEAH, ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! =) <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joanna's POV

''You got everything you need?'' I asked Nathan. Today he was going to Jay's flat, since tomorrow was already our wedding, and we couldn't be together. But, I had my family and Karla here to help me out, and the girls were coming tomorrow morning. My parents were gonna sleep at Jay's old room, while my brothers and their families were gonna stay at a hotel near the flat. ''Yes, I got everything mom'' Nathan replied annoyed. ''Okay, see you tomorrow'' I told him. ''Can't wait'' he said. ''Me neither'' I told him. We hugged before he started walking out of the flat. Now let's go to sleep.

"Nana?" I heard someone calling me. "Wake up babe, it's your big day" I heard it again. And that's when I recognize it. I opened my eyes and saw my mom and Karla standing next to the bed smiling at me. I smile back before getting out of bed. Today was my big day. I was gonna marry Nathan today.

"Come on, sweetie, I made you some breakfast" my mom said. "Nareesha called, they will be here in half an hour" Karla said and I nodded before walking to the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen, there was a plate full of pancakes on the breakfast table and a glass of orange juice next to it. After I finished eating I went to take a shower.

When I got out of the bathroom I heard some voices outside my room, so the girls must've been here already. I put on some shorts, and a crop top and made my way out of the room. "Here comes the bride!" Kelsey said excited before hugging me. "We brought everythin we need, and the stylist will be here in 10 minutes" Nareesha said.

And as Nareesha said, ten minutes later the stylist with her co-workers were there ready to start with us. She started with me, while the other two girls starte with Karla and Kelsey. I didn't wanted my makeup too dark or too strong, just light and with a touch of red on my lips. And that's exactly what the stylist did. When I looked in the mirror one hour later I was shocked. It was so beautiful. I was holding back my tears to not ruin it.

I looked back at the girls and they were already with their dresses on. They all looked so beautiful with their blue dresses on. I went to My wardrobe to put my dress on. Nareesha and Karla helped me out while my mom and my sister were finishing with their makeup.

My dress had a open back, with lace details and some sparkles, and a mermaid tail. My hair was curled up to the side. I went back to my room and all the eyes were on me. "How do I look?" I asked and they didn't answer.

"Oh my God, you look so beautiful" my mom said breaking the awkward silence before wrapping her arms around me. I then got some compliments from the girls and the stylist.

"Are we ready to go?" my dad asked from the doorframe. I turned around to face him and his look was unforgettable. You could notice he was almost crying. Of course, his little girl was getting married today. "You look amazing" he said an with that a tear started to run down his cheek. "Aw dad" I said wiping the tear before hugging him. "We better go now" he said after pulling apart. I nodded and we all walked out of the flat and got into the cars.

We got to the church and that was when it actually hit me, I was getting married. My stomach was full of butterflies. "Nervous?" my dad asked me while we were sat in the car. I nodded and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Don't be, he's a great guy, and I can tell he loves you" he said and that actually calmed me down a bit. But I still could feel some butterflies inside me.

All the girls were ready to start walking down the aisle. And before I could think about something else, I was already out of the car and ready to start walking.

As soon as the music started playing, I started walking. I saw Nath waiting for me at the altar, he had the brightest smile ever on his face and I could already feel some tears fighting for coming out. But I held them back successfully.

The priest started with the ceremony. And soon enough it was time for the vows. It was my turn first.

"I, Joanna Lopez, take you, Nathan Sykes, to be my lawfully wedded husband, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live." I said before placing The ring in Nathan's finger. He smiled before looking back at me and started talking.

"Yo, Nathan Sykes, te tomo a ti, Joanna Lopez" he started. It was just like mine but in spanish? What? I looked at him confused and he chuckled before he kept talking. "Prometo amarte incondicionalmente, apoyarte en todas tus metas, respetarte, reir y llorar contigo, y prometo quererte durante todo el tiempo que estemos vivos" he finished and by that time I was already in tears. i couldn't believe he actually said his vows in spanish.

"I pronounce you husband and wife" the priest finished. I was so shocked at that moment that I didn't even listen to what he said before. "You may now kiss the bride" he said and Nathan smiled right away before leaning in to give me a little kiss. When we pulled apart all the people were cheering us up. We both smiled before walking out of the church and getting into the car. We got to the place where we were gonna do the wedding reception and everybody was already there.

Nathan and I made our way to the dancefloor for our first dance. It was a slow one, so he just put his hands around my waist and mine were around his neck. He pulled me closer and I rested my head on his chest. It felt so good, just like we were the only two there. At that moment I forgot about all the eyes that were upon us.

After the dance ended I went to the bathroom to change. I didn't want to spend the whole day with that dress, i couldn't dance in that. So I put on a white lace dress, with the open back too. Now let's get ready to rumble...

Nathan's POV

I still couldn't believe it. I married her. I married Joanna. This was by far the best day of my life. And the best was yet to come. Remember that song in spanish I was gonna sing to Joanna on his birthday years ago? I haven't forgot it, so I'm gonna do it right now, she's gonna be so surprised.

As soon as I saw her walking out of the bathroom with another dress, I made myself up to the little stage. "Hello? Could you turn your attention to here?" I said before everyone's eyes were on me. I looked at Joanna and she had a confused look. "Joanna, I wrote this song for you years ago, I was supposed to sing it to you on your birthday before you left" I said before I started singing. I didn't take my eyes off of her anytime. The look on her face was priceless. She looked so beautiful, so happy, and I was so glad to be the reason why she felt that way.

Some minutes later the song was over, I jumped off the stage and walked towards her. I just held her waist and kissed her. After we pulled apart she started speaking. "That's why you understood everything that time at the hospital" she said and I nodded. "Aw Nath, thank you so much!" she said before hugging me tight. I hugged her back. When she pulled apart she has tears running down her cheeks. "Aw babe don't cry, yoir makeup is gonna run" I said and she shook her head. "I love you Nathan" she said and I smiled. "I love you too" I said before kissing her.

The rest of the party went fast. We were all just drinking, dancing and chatting. When it was time to go, we said goodbye and went home for tonight. I can't wait for our honeymoon, I'd love to see Joanna's face when she sees the place I'm gonna take her to...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: chapter 33!!! The wedding!!! :O OMG! Isn't this amazing!? Whwre do you think Nath is gonna take Joanna for their honeymoon?

Keep voting, leaving feedback and adding this story to one of your reading lists ;) <3

Love you, J ;) xx