Chapter 31 - Put a ring on it

•COMING ON AUGUST 4TH• "Dance with me" (Jay Mcguiness Fanfic)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*ONE YEAR LATER*

Joanna's POV

I got into the airplane and sat on the seat next to the window. Today I was going back home. No, not to Dominican Republic. I was going to London. After all those years I was flying back to London and moving in with Nathan again. He had his own flat now. I put my headphones in my ears and presse the play button. At least it wasn't a long flight.

My playlist stopped at the right moment, cause when I opened my eyes, I noticed we were about to land. I just wished Nath was there to welcome me, but he told me they had very important things to do today, so he sent a driver to pick me up.

As soon as I got out of the airport I started looking for a man with my name on a sign or something. There he was. I walked towards him. "I think I'm the girl you're looking for" I said smiling. "Are you Joanna?" he asked and I nodded. He helped me out with my luggage and we got into the car. He started the engine and drove over to Nath's flat.

"Thank you so much" I said as soon as he stopped in front of the flat. "It's nothing" he said smiling before getting out of the car, grab my luggage and carry them to the front door. "By the way, here's the key" he said before shoving his hand in one of his pockets and when he got it out, he gave me the key. "Thanks again" I told him and he smiled before walking away. It was already 8PM when I got there.

I opened the door and everything was dark so I turned the lights on. I then made my way to the room. I opened the door and turned the lights on too. My jaw dropped as soon as I saw what was in front of me. The bedroom floor was full of rose petals. And on the bed there was a big sign with the big question "Would you marry me?" but it was actually written in spanish (Te quieres casar conmigo?).

"Nath?" I asked walking through the room. I heard the door closed and when I turned around Nathan was standing there. "Wh-What is this?" I asked a little nervous. "Joanna, I know we haven't been dating for a very long time, and we've had our ups and down, but our story is special, and I really wanna make this even more special" he said before breathing deeply, you could tell he was very nervous. "I wanna be by your side for the rest of my life, I want my kids to call you 'mom', I wanna hear your shouts in spanish everytime you get mad, I wanna call you Mrs. Sykes, I wanna marry you" he said. "So, would you marry me, Joanna?" he finally asked. And by that time I had already tears running down my cheeks. I just nodded and ran towards him and wrapped my arms around him.

"I took that as a yes, maybe?" he chuckled hugging me back. "Yes!" I said kissing him. "I haven't even showed you the ring yet" he said. "I don't care about the ring, we're gonna get married" I said all excited. Nathan opened the little box and I saw the most beautiful diamond ring ever. It was so simple, but it got very pretty details. It had some little white diamonds, and on the center a bigger one, a light blue diamond, since it was my favorite color.

Nathan placed the ring on my finger. I could see a smile growing on his face. As soon as he let out my hand, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. We pulled apart and kept our foreheads together. "Come on" he said holding my hand and opening the door.

"SHE SAID YES!" he screamed and soon enough I saw all the boys running towards us, congratulating us. "Our baby Nath is actually getting marry" Max said before grabbing Nathan's head around his arm and rubbing his hair with his free hand. "Max, stop it!" Nathan said annoyed. We all laughed an seconds later Max let him go. "Congrats guys!" Kelsey said before going towards us and giving us a big hug.

"So what are we waiting for? Let's celebrate!" Max shouted. We all went to the living room and put some music on. The boys went to the kitchen to get some drinks. "Here girls!" Max said giving us each a beer. "I can't drink" Nareesha said. "Oh come on! Today's a big day!" Jay said as soon as he enteres the room. "Seriously, I can't boys" she said. She was actually acting a bit weird.

"I actually got some news" she finally said. "What?" Siva asked confused. "I'm pregnant" she said. "WHAT?" Siva shouted an she nodded excited. He wrapped his arms around her and spun her around. "Oh my God! Congrats!" I said hugging her. "Thank you" she said. "I can't believe you just said that, cause I'm actually pregnant too" Kelsey said. Wait, what?

"What?" Nareesha asked. "We just went to the doctor today cause Kels was feeling sick, and well the rest is history" Tom said smiling wrapping his arm around her shoulders. "Just in case, are you pregnant too?" Max asked Lucy and we all laughed.

"So, now that there are even more reasons to celebrate, let's all raise our drinks" Jay said. We all did as he said. The girls now with just a coke on her hands. "Cheers, to the engaged couple, our future nephews, or nieces, and to this family, cause that's what we are, a family" Jay said. "CHEERS" we all said.

We all then heard a knock on the door. "I get it" Nathan said quickly. Seconds later he came to the living room alone. "Who was it?" I asked him. "I may have a little surprise for you" he said and I looked at him confused. "Come in now!" he said. My eyes lit up as soon as I saw him walking into the room. "JOSH!" I yelled before running towards him and hugged him. "I've missed you too" he said chuckling. "How? What?" I asked him. "he heard we were back together, so he called me to ask me about you, and I invited him today" Nathan said. "Thank you" I said smiling. "Anything for you" he said before giving me one of his very special and sexy winks.

We all sat on the couches and talked all the night. Hours later the boys went back to their flats leaving me and Nathan alone. "Let's go to bed" he said and I nodded. And before I could even make a move to get up I felt Nath arms under my body. He grabbed me bridal style and carried me to the bed. He laid on the bed next to me and started looking at me smiling. "What?" I asked him. "I can't believe we're actually getting married" he said and I chuckled. "What? Are you already regretting this?" I asked. "Hell no!" he said before leaning in to kiss me.

He started giving me little pecks on the cheek before getting to my neck. I let out a little moan. "Nath, not now" I said. I gotta say it felt good, but I was too tired from the flight and the celebration. Nathan looked at me with a sad look. "Babe, I'm tired" I told him. "Alright" he said before wrapping his arms around me and kiss me. "Let's go to sleep" he said. I rested my head on his now bare chest and I could soon feel the weight of my eyes getting heavier. I felt Nath's chest going up and down with every breath he took once in a while.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Chapter 31! :'( I know it's a happy chapter, but it makes me sad! Cause that means there's only 4 chapters left! :(

BUT REMEMBER YOU CAN READ MY JAY FANFIC AFTER THIS ENDS, THE PLOT IS ALREADY AVAILABLE AND YOU CAN READ IT, JUST GO TO MY PROFILE ;)

Keep voting! Leaving feedback! And adding this to one of your reading lists!

Love you, J ;) xx