Chapter 28 - Say it on the radio

Joanna's POV

Today was the day. I can't believe Tom and Kelsey are finally getting married. I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen to start making breakfast. I made some bacon sandwiches, blame those months living with Nathan. I put them on a tray and walked back to the bedroom. I put the tray on the night table and made my way to the other side of the bed where Paul is sleeping. I slowly sat on top of him with one leg on each side of his body. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled. ''Good morning'' I said before giving him a peck on the lips. ''Morning'' he said smiling. ''Made you breakfast, after eating we have to get ready for Tom's wedding'' I said and he nodded. I got up and gave him his sandwich.

After we finished eating, Paul went to the shower while I pulled my whole outfit out. As soon as Paul got out of the shower, I jumped in. When I got out of the shower Paul had already his pants and shirt on. I put on my underwear and started doing my makeup first. I put on some light blue shadow and pink lipstick. I turned around just to see Paul struggling with his tie. ''Come on'' I told him before he started walking towards me. I tied his tie, and then started to put my dress on. It was a strapple blue dress with a ombre floor length skirt. I let my curly hair loose on my back, and since it wasn't as long as before, it didn't cover the back of the dress, which had some sparkling details.

''Ready?'' Paul asked me and I nodded. ''Let's go'' I said before we walked out of the appartment. We got to the church where the ceremony was gonna take place. When we entered the church all the boys were there already. Tom looked so nervous, he was waiting at the altar for Kelsey. We got just in time, cause as soon as I sat up the music started playing. The bridesmaids started walking down the aisle, each one of the boys girlfriends, they looked all so gorgeous with purple dresses on. After they all finished, all the people stood up and Kelsey appeared at the end of the aisle. I looked back at Tom, and his look was unforgettable. He had a huge smile on his face. Kelsey started walking down the aisle, and when she finally was next to Tom, she was almost in tears.

The ceremony started and you could see all the girls crying. After the ceremony finished, we all made our way to the place where the reception was gonna take place. It was a really nice place for what I saw the other day. We got to the place and they did an amazing job with the decoration, it was very beautiful. We sat in a table with all the boys and the girls. I feel actually so glad they still considered me part of their group after everything that happened.

At first the dancefloor was all empty, but after Tom and Kelsey's first dance, all the people started dancing around them. After a moment, Paul and I sat on the table. ''I'm gonna get something to drink'' I told him and he nodded. I went to bar. ''Coke please'' I told the bartender and he nodded. I then felt a hand on my mouth, and an arm around my waist, before I could think about something, I was already being dragged to God knows where. I tried to fight against the person who was holding me, but I gave up at the end. I just closed my eyes. This was the end. I was gonna die today. The ''man'' or whatever it was sat me on what I think it was a car, and before I could escape, the door was already closed. I tried to open it but it was in vain. Seconds later i heard the door of the driver's seat open, so I turned around to see who it was.

''What the fuck Nathan?'' I yelled when I saw him sat next to me in the car. He didn't say a word and just started driving. ''What the hell are you doing?'' I asked him but he didn't say a word. He just kept driving, he didn't even look at me. I just rested my head on the back of the sit, what the hell was happening?

Nathan stopped the car in the middle of nowhere. He got out and seconds later opened my door. I just ran towards him and started slapping him. ''Are you out of your mind? Why the hell did you do this Nathan?'' I yelled at him. He grabbed both of my hands so I could stop hitting him. ''Because I love you'' he said.