Chapter 4 - Did he just...?

Hey Guys! 100 reads and 5 votes, as I promised, here is chapter 4 of Summer Love! Knock yourself out! ;)

Nathan's POV

Those beautiful brown eyes have caught mine from the beggining, she was so genuine and sweet, I only met her yesterday, but It felt like I've known her for ages.

Her name? Joanna. She was 17 and she was dominican, brunette with some blonde highlights on her beautiful curly long hair that fit her perfectly. You could tell she has a little bit of attitude by the way she acted yesterday when that ball hit her, but when you get to know her better, you see she's the nicest girl in the world.

She said she was going to meet her brothers at the pool, so I went with Jess so I could see her again, I really wanted to keep talking to her. As we got to the pool, the first thing I did was spotting her.

There she was, at the opposite side of the pool with that pretty mini dress, she was talking to a girl and a boy that looked older than me, they must be her brothers. The girl was tall, with a skin tone lightler than Joanna's and black hair, she was the total opposite of her. The boy did look like her, you could tell it was her brother right away, the only thing was different is that he was taller an had a beard, althought it'd weird if she had one too.

She smiled and nodded before pulling off her dress just to show up her nice body, she had this pink and white bikini that fit her apple shaped body perfectly.

"Nath? You really like her, don't you?" I heard a voice far away from my thoughts, "Nath?" I saw my sister standing right in front of me, "What?" I asked her, "I've been talking to you and you don't answer me and instead you sit there without taking your eyes off that girl you met yesterday" she said, I looked away to avoid her, "You really like her" she said and I shook my head.

"It's not that, I don't like her that way, she's just nice, she talked to me yesterday about the recovery from the surgery and that, and It was very nice, it's easy to talk to her, you know?" I told her and she nodded. "Well, if you say so" she added.

"Are you going to stay here stalking her or getting into the pool?" she asked and I pulled my shirt off instantly.

"So, when is she leaving?" Jess asked me. Oh shit, I haven't thought of that, I was going to be here all week, but I don't know about her. I'll have to ask her. "I don't know" I sighed.

An hour later we got out of the pool and pulled our clothes on back again. As I was talking to Jess on the way to our room I saw her, apparently her room was in the same building that mine. As soon as she saw me a big smile grew in her face, so I smiled back and waved. I saw her sister with the card key on her right hand, before realizing They were at the room next to ours. Awesome, now I know where I could find her easily.

She stood there with a confusing look when she saw Jess entered our room, "Now It all makes sense" she chuckled, "What?" I asked. "Yesterday when I got out of the room I saw you running towards your sister. You were late, weren't you Sykes? Classic" she chuckled and I could feel my cheeks getting warmer. "Hey! In my defense, Jess gets ready really fast!" I said.

"Whatever Sykes" she rolled her eyes opening her room's door. "Wait" I told her while grabbing her left arm. She stared at me with a confusing look. "When are you leaving?" I asked her. She instantly smiled and said "In two days".

That's it, I couldn't waste these two days, I had to spend some time with her, "What are you doing tonight?" I asked her. "I don't know, maybe going to the night club with my brothers, Why?" she asked. "Nothing, I was thinking about doing something tonight" I said. You could tell she was shocked, ''Not as a date!'' I said right away making her laugh. ''Just as friends, you're the only person I know here besides my family, I want to spend time with someone else'' I told her and she nodded.

"Well, you can go with us If you want to, and bring Jess too" she said with a hopefully look. "Alright then, see you there" I said before opening the room door.

Joanna's POV

What did just happen? Did he really asked me out? Well he said it wasn't a date, and my brothers and Jess were going, so definitely it wasn't a date. 

''What happened there? Is that the guy you told me?'' my sister asked and I nodded. ''Well, he's cute! Really cute, what did he tell you?'' she added.

''He wanted to spend some time with me, so I asked him to meet us at the club tonight, he's bringing his sister too.'' I said. ''You do realize you're going out with one of The Wanted members?'' she said with a smirked on his face. ''I know! I can't believe it!'' I said jumping around. Wait, he's right next door, hopefully he didn't hear me.

'I said peopleeeee, we're all looking for love tonight, and sometimes we can't see, we're all blinded by the lights, an-' I ran and pulled my phone out of my bag, I read ''Karla'' on the caller ID so I picked it up right away. Prepare for the fangirling.

''Hello?'' I said.

''AAAAHHH! OMG! Are you serious Nanis? HOW!? WHAT!?'' she screamed, hopefully I'll hear Nath's voice tonight, I think I might be deaf now.

''I Know!! It just happened! And you wouldn''t believe what happened when I got to my room!'' I said, ''WHAT!?'' she said, well she shouted.

''He asked me out! It's not date tho... But he said he wanted to spend more time with me!'' I said. ''OMG! I'm done! Are you serious?'' She said with calmer tone on her voice.

''Yeah, definitely... Talk to you later, I need to get ready for lunch'' I said. ''Ok, but call me tomorrow! I wanna know all the details!'' she said. ''Yeah...'' I sighed. 

Well that was nice...

'--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello guys!! Hope you like this one. What do you thing is going to happen at the club? Are they going to start the fire there? Well, You'll have to wait for chapter 5 to know  xx

I know is not than long, but I promise you chapter 5 will be a long one! It'll be all about the ''Not date''  ;)

So, don't forget to fan, vote, comment, add the fanfic to your reading list, or whatever you'd like to do. Remember I take any suggestions, I'm not an expert and I'd like to know what I could do to improve my writting skills.

Comment please, I really wanna know what do you think, if you like it or something... I feel like I'm writting to nobody xD

If you wanna follow me on twitter, my username is @Nana1895

Thanks, J ;)xx