Chapter 5 - It's not a date!

Joanna's POV

After lunch, I went to the room with my sister while my brother went to the beach with my parents. It was 4 already, and I needed a lot of time to get ready for the night.

"So what are you gonna wear for your date tonight?" my sister asked me. "It's not a date" I sighed.

"Then how do you call when a boy ask you if you want to spend some time with him? For me, that's a date" she said pulling out all my clothes from the suitcase. If it was another boy, She'd be right, but we're talking about Nathan Sykes, like why'd he ask me out for a date? That's stupid. "It's not, plus you're coming with us, I don't think dates are meant to spend time with our brothers too" I sighed. "Whatever" she said rolling her eyes and handing me a white skirt and a pink crop top, I took them and shoved them on the bed before heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

When I was finally done washing my hair, I got out of the bathroom to find my sister sleeping, what a surprise, and my brother watching TV.

"What time is it?" I asked my brother. "It's 5:56" he said. "What? How many time did I spend in there?" I said, maybe it took me some time to wash my hair, it's not my fault having a lot of hair. "A whole hour" my sister sighed rubbing her eyes and sitting in the bed.

"Remember we'll have dinner with mom and dad at 7:30, and--"

"And your date is at 9, we know" my sister said cutting me off. "It's not a fucking date!" I screamed. "Yeah right" my brother said walking towards the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes and started getting ready. I towel dried my hair a little and put some moose on it to let loose my curls. Then it was make up time. I don't like to wear a lot of make up so I just put some eyeliner and mascara, light blush and pink lipstick. By the time I was done with everything, my brothers were ready, so we went to the restaurant to meet our parents.

Nathan's POV

"But I wanna go too" Jess said, "No, stay here or go out with mom and dad, there are more activities to do in this hotel" I said pointin at her. She groaned and went to take a shower.

See, the thing is that I want to soend time with Joanna, I know she said I could bring Jess with me, but I wanted to be alone with her, everytime we're speaking she has to go and meet her brothers somewhere, this time her brothers were going to be there, I know, but I could talk to them and asked them

If I could be alone with her, I don't know.

I saw the clock, 8:03. Time to get ready. I just put on some black jeans and a white shirt. That'd work. By the time I was done, it was 8:55. So I headed out to the club.\

It was nice there, it wasn't that big, but you could tell people were having fun, and it was just 9. As soon as I got to there I explored all the place looking for Joanna. Maybe she hadn't arrived yet, because I couldn't find her, so I went to the bar to ask for a coke, I wasn't in the mood to drink tonight.

''A coke please'' I said to the bartender, ''Hello stranger'' I heard a voice and when I turned around, there she was. She looked simple but beautiful, she was wearing a white tight skirt and a pink crop shirt. ''Well hello there!'' I smiled at her as I saw her brothers standing right behind her.

''Nathan Sykes'' I told them as I reached their hands to shake them. ''I know, she's told me everything about The Wanted'' her sister said as she reached for my hand. I looked back to Joanna and she was all blushy, you could tell she was pretty embarrased. I smiled at her and she smiled back right away. After a little bit of chatting nd knowing her brothers more we took our sits on a table next to the bar.

''Hey, what happened to Jess? I thought she was coming'' she asked me, ''Uhm... She didn't want to come, she was a bit tired'' she nodded, yeah I lied, so? 

This latin music started to play and her brothers stood up and went to the dancefloor, they were pretty good If you ask me. Joanna was moving her shoulder to the beat of the music while watching her brothers dancing. ''What are they dancing?'' I asked her, she looked at me and said ''Merengue''. I looked at her with a questioning look, ''It's a dominican dance'' she said and I nodded.

''Wanna dance?'' she asked me as she pulled her hand on the table by my side. ''Oh, no, no, no'' I said shooking my head like crazy. ''Why? C'mon!'' she said with puppy eyes. ''I don't dance, and that looks pretty hard, No...'' I told her. ''I can teach you! C'mon!'' she said. ''No, there's so much people here, it'll be so embarrasing'' I said. She kept telling me as I shook my head. After five minutes of asking me to dance she finally changed the subject.

''So, do you know when you'll be back singing?'' she asked me, I shuggred my shoulders as I ended up my drink. The next two minutes were all quite before I started to talk again.

''Wanna go for a walk?'' I asked her, she nodded before going to her brothers to tell them she was going. We got out of the club and started walking, the hotel at night looked beautiful, all the lights and the bright water of the pool, all the couples walking hand by hand, laughing and talking, and then there was us, with the most akward silence between us, we didn't know what to say, we just looked at each other and laugh god knows why.

We ended up at the beach, we took our shoes off. ''Want me to teach you to dance now?'' she asked hopefully, ''There's no one else around now'' she said. ''Ok'' I sighed, just to make her happy.

She started to teach me the basic moves, at the end it wasn't that hard. She also taugh me some turns and special moves, she really knows how to move, it's amazing. She was singing in spanish to imagine the rhrythm in her mind, leading me. 

After that we sat in the sand watching the reflect of the moon on the water of the beach, it looked so beautiful, it was so peaceful there. She yawned and I looked at my watch to see the time, it was already 1 am, how many hours did we actually spend there? Well, I guess when we're enjoying the moment and don't care about nothing else, the time flies. ''You look tired, let's go to our rooms'' I said and she nodded slowly. 

''Good Night'' I said after kissing her cheek making her blush, she looked so pretty. She smiled and entered her room.

At the end it was a pretty good night, I got to know her brothers, they were really nice. I learned to dance merengue, I gotta tell the boys about it, let's see who's the best dancer now Jay, huh? And the most important thing, I spent all the night with Joanna. Tomorrow is going to be my last chance to see her, so I really have to enjoy it... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! there you go! Chapter 5! Hope you liked it! It's still sunday here so I update it in time =P I don't know when I'll publish the sixth chapter, because this will be a pretty busy week, I have 4 tests from tuesday to friday, an english oral at college on saturday and on sunday my cousin's wedding. Maybe on monday I'll have time...

So, what do you think is going to happen on the last day of Joanna at he hotel? What'll they do? 

If you don't know what is merengue, there's a video on the right. Skip it to 0:43 that's when they start dancing =P And there's a picture of me too (Joanna) =P

Oh! and thanks for the readings! 255 already! Before I updated the 4th chapter there were only 100, and now 255? AWESOME! and 8 votes! THANK YOU SO MUCH! It means a lot! 

So, don't forget to comment, vote, fan, add the fanfic to your reading list or whatever you want to do. =) 

Thanks, J <3