Chapter 11 - Heart Vacancy

OMG! 1000 READS! I REPEAT, 1000 READS!!! \(^.^)/ ~(-.-)~ \(^.^)/ 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joanna's POV

We finally managed to get out of the traffic jam. "That was crazy" my sister said laughing. "Welcome to New York Girls" my aunt said smiling. "We're here" she said turning the engine off.

We got out of the car and saw this big building in front of us. "This is where you live?" I asked my aunt and she nodded. Wow, it looks so good.  

We went up to the 6th floor and my aunt opened the door. "There you go girls, this will be your home for two weeks" she said. "Your room is in that way, first door at your right" she said pointing at the hall.

When we opened the door, our jaws dropped, it was a really nice room. Blue walls, two beds and two presents? What?

"Those are yours" my aunt said from behind us. "Since I hadn't seen you in a long time I wanted to give you something you'd never forget" she started. "So I asked your mother, and well she told what you might like" She said. We sat on our beds and unwrapped our presents.

"Oh my God! Thank you tía!" my sister said as soon as she saw a red purse. I finished unwrapping mine and I couldn't believe what I saw. "T--tickets?" I said. "Well your mom told me you like them, I don't know who they are, but your cousin told me they were doing some gigs here, so I bought two, so you could go with your sister" she said smiling.

Oh my God. I got tickets to see The Wanted. And in third row. "Thank you so much!!" I said hugging her. "I'm 

Glad you liked it" she chuckled. "I'm gonna make dinner" she said and we nodded.

I can't believe this, I'm finally gonna see The Wanted performing live. That's been my dream since I met them. And I was gonna see Nathan again, not as near as we were at the hotel though. But in two days I was gonna see my favorite band.

One hour later our aunt called us to eat dinner. "There you go" she said as she put one plate of pasta in front of each other. "Thanks" I said.

After dinner we were so exhausted we took a shower and went to sleep.

I woke up as I felt my eyes burning with the light that was coming through the window. I groaned and got out of bed. I went to kitchen and saw a note on the table.

'Went to work, sorry if I didn't make you some breakfast but I was running late. Knock yourself out on the kitchen, with love, your fave aunt' I sihed as I read it and opened the fridge. 'Cereal it is then' I thought as I saw the milk.

"Wanna do something today?" my sister said walking into the kitchen. "Like what?" I asked. "I don't know, go shopping?" she suggested and I nodded. It'd be good.

*Two days later*

So today's the day, I'm finally gonna go to one of The wanted's gigs. Today's when my 'fangirl' comes out of the closet.

It was 5pm so I started to get ready, the concert was at 8pm. So I took a shower. After I got out of the bathroom I went to the room and started getting ready. I put my underwear on and started to dry my hair.

By the time I finished getting ready, it was 6:10pm. Luckily for me the place of the gig wasn't that far. I was wearing some denim shorts, electric blue shirt, a black jacket and black vans. My hair was curly and I had some dark makeup, but still looked natural.

"Are you ready?" I asked my sister and she nodded, "Ok, let's go" I told her. "Here are the car keys girls, Have fun!" my aunt said.

We got out of the building and my sister started driving. Ten minutes later we were already at the place. We walked through the crowd and somehow we managed to arrive to the third row. It was crazy. Finally I get to see some Fanmily members in person, and it's so cool, they're even nicer in person.

The music started to play and the crowd went crazy, I started to scream and they weren't even on stage, it was insane. The lights went off for about five seconds, and when they came back my jaw just dropped, all five of them were on stage, Siva was right in front of me.

They started the show singing 'I Found You', I couldn't take my eyes off of Nathan while he was singing his big solo, I remembered that was the part he sang at his comeback.

"He's really good!" my sister yelled so I could hear her through the noise, "I know right? His voice is perfect!" I replied. The show kept going with songs like 'Walks like Rihanna', 'Lose my mind', 'Lightning', 'We own the night' (See what I did there ;)) and 'Chasing the sun'.

"Ok guys, so it's been a while since the last time we did this, but it's time to sing 'Heart Vacancy' and I think It'd be nice if we get five girls from the crowd here" Tom said.

Oh my God. "PICK ME!" I said pointing at my face. There were already four girls on stage, the only one without a girl was Jay, he went to our side and I couldn't believe what he did, he pointed at me. So one of the men that were there helped me out.

'I hear your heart cry for love,--" Max started singing. I still couldn't believe it. I was on stage with The Wanted and Jay was holding my hand. It was already time for Jay's solo and he looked straight to my eyes and started singing "When I talk to you on the phone, I listen close".

I saw as Nathan was coming with his girl to the right side of the stage, which was where Jay and I were, and as he was walking his eyes widened open.

Nathan's POV

So we were at stage singing 'Heart Vacancy' with our 'Heart Vacancy Girl' and I started walking to the right side of the stage, since I haven't been there all the show. But as I was walking something, well, someone caught my eyes.

She was here, she was actually here. "Hi" she mouthed at me with a shy smile on her face, It was already time for us to sing the chorus so I couldn't speak to her. Oh my God, the girl I saw two days ago was actually Joanna.

We finished singing and I followed Joanna with my eyes to see exactly where she was. Before we could start singing another song I went to talk to one of the men of the staff so they could help me out.

Joanna's POV

We were back at the crowd as the show continued. Suddenly by the end of the show this man came towards me, "Miss, could you please come with me?" he asked. "What? What did I do? I didn't do anything wrong, I swear" I said worried and he chuckled. What?

"Don't worry, I know you didn't do anything... Someone would like to see you backstage" he said. Oh my God, Nathan?

I took my sister's hand and began walking backstage. We got to this room with some couches and a lot of clothes. "You can sit if you want to, He'll be here in a minute" the man said before getting out of the room. My sister was so confused at that moment. We then sat on one of the couches and talked for a while.

We got up as soon as the door opened, my eyes lit up as I saw him smiling running towards me...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ooohhh! Good one right? So that was chapter 11 of "Summer Love" =) Hope you like it!

AND OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE SUMMER LOVE HAS ALREADY 1000 READS AND 40 VOTES!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!

And I was actually wondering, If you could promote my fanfic on twitter? Or Idk... =/ I wanna get more readers... It'd mean a LOT! Remember you can follow me on twitter Nana1895 or on Instagram drlovestw

So whatever, Vote, Comment, Add this to one of your reading lists, or whatever you'd like to do ^.^

Love you, J ;) xx