Chapter 16 - You and me

Nathan's POV

Finally, everything's over now. Yes, we just finished our fourth album, we can go back home. Scooter told us we had twenty days of vacations before coming back to start promoting the album. ''Come on Nah, we have to go'' Max said before standing up and walk towards the gate. We were already at the airport ready to go to our next destination...

Joanna's POV

''Alright guys, remember to hand me your projects next week'' my biology teacher said before we got out of the classroom. ''Oh God, I'm so tired!'' Karla told me. ''Tell me about it! I haven't slept these past two night'' I told her. Seriously, it felt great last year when I graduated from school, but this is just so hard, I wish I could go back to those days.

'When the lights are shining that's where you will find me' a car passed next to us with one of The Wanted's songs, I just remembered the last day I saw Nathan. Basically, after I left New York two weeks ago, I've just been talking to Jay. ''Let's go get some lunch?'' Karla asked me waking me up from my thoughts, I nodded and We then went to eat at the college cafeteria.

1 hour later we were already walking towards Karla's car when I thought I saw a familiar face. ''Nath'' I whispered before turning around. There he was, the one and only Nathan James Sykes. ''Nathan what --'' I was about to ask him when he cut me off ''Let me talk ok?'' he said and I nodded. ''First of all, I'm so sorry for kissing you that night, I w--'' ''Nathan, but I--'' ''Let me finish ok?'' he said and I nodded again. I just wanted to tell him I liked the kiss, but he kept apologising.

''And I'm so sorry for running away too and not answering your calls, I don't wa--'' he said before I cut him off, but this time it wasn't with words. I just pressed my lips against his. I kissed him. At first he stood there in shock but after five seconds he started to kiss me back. Some seconds later we pulled apart. ''Are you gonna let me talk now?'' I asked him and he nodded.

''I liked the kiss ok? At first it was weird yes, because your my best friend, but then I felt something magical inside me'' I said and I could see a smile growing on his face. ''But before I had the chance to tell you something you just ran away, so I thought you hadn't liked it'' I said. ''I've always felt something about you, and that night I just felt like I couldn't waste more time'' he started saying. ''So I just kissed you'' he said with a shy smile. ''And the day you left, I felt like a part of me left too, you know? I really like you Joanna'' he said looking straight to my eyes. ''I like you too Nath'' I said before giving him a peck on the lips.

''Wanna go to my house?'' I asked him. My house wasn't the far from college, and Karla left on her car. Luckily, I practically live next to it. Just a five minutes walk. When we got to my house I opened the door, but I wasn't expecting to see the boys, Nareesha, Kelsey and KARLA on the living room. ''Oh my God! You're here too??'' I said excited hugging them. ''What? Nathan could come to see you and we not? I don't think so'' Tom said hugging me.

''So, are you like together now?'' Jay asked us. We both looked at each other and smiled. ''I guess so'' I said. ''Finally!'' Max said laughing. ''Baby Nath and his summer love'' Kelsey said squeezing Nathan's cheek making me chuckle. ''Stop it Kels'' Nathan groaned.

''So when are you leaving guys?'' I asked them. ''four days'' Jay answered and I nodded. Well, this was going to be a nice weekend, I guess...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: There you go!! They're together now!! FINALLY! xD So, yeah... Hope you liked this one =) I don't know when I'll post the next one tho... Tomorrow or saturday, don't know... AND I'M SO SORRY, THIS WAS REALLY SHORT :(

So thank you again for all your support, your votes and your positive comments... Keep reading! Voting! and add this to one of your reading list! Maybe give it a shoutout on twitter? I don't know...

Love you, J ;) xx