Chapter 2 - For the first time

Joanna's POV

It was so much fun hanging with my brothers at the beach, even if we were just chatting, it was nice.

We don't show our feelings to each other that much, but we know we'll always be there for each other even if the sky's falling down.

"I'm getting a Piña Colada, you want one?" I asked them, they both nodded. Then I walked out of the water to where our towels and clothes were. I put my clothes on and started walking towards the snack bar that was just right next to the beach.

While Walking, i just felt the pain in my back, something's hit me, and within seconds I was lying at the floor, it wasn't sand anymore, It was rocks, 'why?' that was all I thought.

When I opened my eyes after falling right on my face, I saw two feet standing right in front of me, "Are you alright girl?" the boy said, shit it was brittish, that sexy accent again, but when I got back to reality, I just couldn't handle the fact that one of the boys playing with the ball hit me, I just standed up, I didn't even look at the boy that asked me if I was alright, I didn't even answer his question, I just wanted to smack one of those stupid boys.

"Ese estupido! Lo voy a matar!" I screamed out loud in spanish walking towards the boys, but before I could keep going I felt a hand on my wrist that pulled me away "Hey! Calm down" he said  turning me around so I could face him. I just couldn't believe what I saw, he was here, how was that possible? My jaw just dropped, I couldn't believe the guy with that sexy british accent was actually Nathan Sykes, from The Wanted, and he was standing right in front of me, holding My wrist. He was looking at me like waiting for me to say something but I just couldn't talk at that moment, I just stood there quiet looking at his eyes, 

"You're bleeding" he said looking at my forehead waking me up from my thoughts, "What? Where?" I asked worried but when I was about to touch the cut on my forehead he put away my hand, "Don't touch that, sit here, I'll be right back" he said, I nodded while raising my hand leading it towards my forehead, "I said don't touch it!" he screamed while walking away, "Okay" I said putting my head down. How embarrasing, I've always Wanted to meet the boys, and the fact Nathan was here it's so cool, but I didn't thought It was going to be like this.

"Okay, Let me see that" Nathan said coming back just like he told me before, he had this white tissue with some water on, "You don't have to do this" I said, "It's not big deal" He said with a big smile on his face, God! His smile! It's even more beautiful in person, I didn't think that was even possible!

"Done" he said , "Thank you Nathan..." I said in a pretty shy tone, "So you know me?" he said with a questioning look, "Of course, I'm a fan" I said pointing at my shirt. ''Of course'' He chuckled.

"So, what are you doing here? Weren't you supposed to be at UK? What about your recovery?" I asked, even thought I was so excited to see him here, he was supposed to be resting his voice.

"I'm still in recovery, I can talk, but I still can't sing" he said with his head down, it must be so difficult not being able to do the thing that you loved the most. "Well, don't give up, The boys need you, we need you, nobody said it was going to be easy. We know you're a very strong person..." I told him, he nodded "Everytime you're down, listen to "I'll be your strength", just to remind you that your family, the boys and the TWFanmily, all together, we'll be your strength"

At that moment I had a pair of beautiful green eyes looking right to mine, "Thank you" he said with a weak smile on his face.

"And what were you yelling at those boys before I stood up?" he asked me, "Oh my god, I just got mad at them, you know, for throwing that stupid ball, so I said that they were stupid and I was gonna kill them" I was pretty embarrased at that moment, he must've thought I was a psychopath or something.

"So, you're dominican?" I nodded, and before I could say something else his sister interrupted us, "Nath? What are doing here? Weren't you going to get us a spot at the beach?" I didn't think she noticed I was there, but 5 seconds later she saw me and looked at Nathan with a questioning look, "Long story" he said, looking at me with that beautiful smile. Having a smile that perfect must be illegal in some places.

"I think I should get going, my sister must be looking for me" I said standing up, "Sure, see you later...?" he said with a questioning look on his face, "Joanna" He chuckled, "Joanna" he repeated with a grinned face before I turned around and walked away.

I had to find my sister ASAP, I really need to tell her about this. I know she hated when I talk about The Wanted, but I need someone to talk to right now, this is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

"What's up with that stupid smile on your face? And what happened to your forehead? Are you okay?" my sister asked me with a confused look, "The craziest thing just happened to me, you would not believe it" I said as I started to tell her everything that happened after I left her to look for some drinks. She seemed pretty interested in my story, but the only thing that came out of her mouth after I stopped talking was "And where's my Piña Colada?", classic Joanny, so nice of her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So there it is, chapter 2, I didn't want to wait more to upload it =P

Hope you like it! And as you noticed, there's a part in spanish, since she's dominican there'd be some parts where she gets out her roots... But don't worry, I'll always translate it =)) 

''Estupido'' --> Stupid

''Lo voy a matar'' --> I'm gonna kill him

So, since I won't have too many time the next two weeks with all the graduation planning and these four big tests we have to take in my country, I'm trying my best to write chapters 4 and 5 on the next 3 days, so I'll just have to publish them in 5 minutes each week... 

BTW, Leave your comments and vote, I really wanna know your opinions.... I accept any suggestions ;)

Thanks, J ;) xxx