Chapter 26 - Hola España!

*3 YEARS LATER*

Joanna's POV

''I can't believe you're going so far away again'' my dad told me while hugging me tight. ''Don't worry dad, this time I'll have a bodyguard next to me'' I said before looking at Paul. You may be wondering who's Paul right? Well, I met him at college here, we started dating a year after we met. He was so sweet with me. He studied medicine too, and we were gonna fly together to Spain, to do our internship there. But Paul had to stay here for one more week, so I was gonna go all by myself today. I had to check out our flat first.

''I'm gonna miss you'' Paul said before giving me a peck on my cheek. ''It's just a week ok?'' I said smiling. ''Take care alright?'' he said and I nodded. ''You know I'm a good girl'' I told him and he chuckled. ''Okay babe, I gotta go'' I said when I heard they were calling the passengers of my flight. ''I love you'' he said hugging me. ''Love you too'' I told him before pulling apart and walking away. I turned one last time and they all waved goodbye. I waved back before getting into my gate.

I got to my sit, that luckily for me was next to the window. I sat down, put on my headphones, closed my eyes to enjoy the long flight. I woke up once in a while and looked outside the window, but there was no sign of civilization yet, so I closed my eyes again. After a while, I couldn't sleep more, and we were gonna land in half an hour, so I just took my headphones off and enjoyed the rest of the flight.

When I walked out of the airport with all my luggage, I got into a cab. ''Here'' I told the driver before giving him a piece of paper with the address. After half an hour the driver stopped in front of a nice building. ''Here it is'' he told me. I paid him and got out of the cab. ''Want some help?'' he asked me. ''Oh you don't have to, sir'' I told him. ''It's ok, don't worry'' he told me smiling. He held the heaviest suitcase and started walking. ''You can leave it there, thank you'' I said as soon as we got to the appartment. ''No problem miss'' he said before walking out of the building.

I opened the door. All our furniture was already there. There were some boxes, but Paul and I agreed on arrange all of that later when he arrived. The first thing I did was taking a shower, put on my PJ's and go to bed. I was exhausted.

The next morning I woke up and went straight to the kitchen. No food of course. So I went back to my room, opened my suitcase and pulled out some outfit to wear today. I pulled my hair up in a messy bun and got into the shower. After I got out I went back to my room and started getting ready. I put on some white skinny jeans, a black tank top with a infinite sign on it. I let my hair loose. I had it a bit different. I got my blonde highlights back and It was shorter now.

I grabbed my purse, the keys and walked out of the building. This was some of those days when you feel the need to thank the man who invented the GPS. I looked for a Starbucks near home, and there was one three blocks away, so I started walking. I got to the Starbucks, and after I got my order I went to a magazine stand that was next to it, I saw a nice boulevard from the shop, so I went there and sat in one of the benches to read the magazine and drink my coffee.

''Oh my God Maria! Look it's The Wanted!'' I heard a girl shouting. I looked up from the magazine and saw a group of girls in a circle, I looked closer and saw those curls. FUCK. Are you serious? I was so shocked that I didn't even notice Jay had seen me. As soon as I noticed it I stood up and started walking away from there.

''Joanna?'' I heard that familiar voice. I just stopped walking not knowing what to do. ''Hi Jay'' I said as soon as I turned around. ''Oh my God it is you!'' He said before wrapping his arms around me. ''Jay I need to breathe'' I told him before he pulled apart. ''Guess some things never change'' I said chuckling. ''What are you doing here?'' he asked me surprised. ''I just arrived yesterday, I'm doing my internship here'' I said and he nodded. ''Nice'' he said smiling.

''What about you?'' I asked him. ''Tom's getting married, and Kelsey and him decided to marry here in Spain'' he replied. ''What? Oh my God! Are you serious? How much did I miss? How many years have actually passed?'' I told him and he laughed. ''three'' I heard someone said from behind me. That voice. Three years after and it still sends me shivers all over my body. Nathan. I turned around and saw him. ''Hi Joanna'' he said. ''Hi'' I replied. Awkward.

''Looks like you got your highlights back'' he said pointing at my hair and I nodded. ''Guys! What are you doi-- Oh my God!'' Tom said as soon as he saw me with the boys. He ran towards me and hugged me. ''You seriously need to stop hugging me so tight'' I said laughing. Siva and Max hugged me too. ''Congrats Tom, Jay told me about the wedding'' I told him and his eyes lit up. He looked so happy. They asked me what I was doing here and I told them.

''So, what? Do you live alone here now?'' Max asked me. ''Only for this week, until my boyfriend arrives'' I said and they all had surprised looks on their faces. ''Boyfriend?'' Nathan asked. It had to be him seriously? There were five boys in front of me and the only one that asked about it was Nathan. ''Yes, boyfriend'' I said without looking at him.

''So Joanna!'' Tom said interrupting the awkward moment. Note to myself: Thank Tom later. ''Yeah?'' I asked. ''Would you like to come to my wedding? You can bring your boyfriend if you want'' he asked me. ''What?'' Nathan and I, both asked at the same time. ''I really wanna see you in such a special day for me'' he said. ''Alright, I'll go, I'll tell Paul about it, okay?'' I said and he smiled right away.

''Paul'' Nathan whispered with a little sarcastic laugh before walking away. I looked back at Jay and he gave me a little smile. I smiled back. I've really missed these boys so much. We just stood there for a while talking before they had to leave to pick the wedding suits and stuff. They all looked so happy for Tom.

I walked back home and collapsed on my bed. This is all I'd missed these past three years. Siva and Nareesha got married last year, finally. As soon as I left three years ago, Max started dating an actress named Lucy, he was engaged now. And my little Jaybird got a girlfriend, Tom told me the whole story, the thing is that they actually used to be friends, and something happened and they went separate ways. But then they met again. It's a long story, maybe I'll tell you later...

Nathan's POV

Three years. Three years without her in my life. She looked a bit different. She had her blond highlights, just like the time we first met. She looked so happy. I just couldn't stand not being the reason why she's happy.

All these years I hadn't thought about, I even had some girlfriends. But when I saw her today, all the flashbacks came to my mind. But there's nothing I can do. She's taken. She doesn't love me. She loves someone else. Paul...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: ALA MADRID! ahhahah So, Hope you liked that chapter! There's a little surprise hidden in this chapter, don't know if you noticed it xD But yeah...

From now on, i'll update ''Summer Love'' everyday! Remember after this chapter, there are only 9 chapters left!

And OMG! I'm turning 18 in a week! How amazing is that huh? I'm gonna be an adult here x_x Too much to handle...

So, keep voting, leaving feedback, and adding this to one of your reading lists maybe?

Love you, J ;) xx