Chapter 17 - The weekend

Nathan's POV

"Nath?" I heard a voice calling me in my sleep. Suddenly I felt someone shaking me. "Whaat" I groaned. "We're going to the beach today, remember?" I recognized the voice, it was Max. Today we were going To the beach with Joanna's family. They rented a house there so we were going to stay for the whole weekend.  

I got out of bed and started getting ready. Half hour later we were already at Joanna's house.

We were in the living room, when Joanna came with her parents to introduce us to them. She started speaking in spanish, She was pointing to each one of us, so yeah, she was definitely introducing us. "What's up with your face, Parker?" she asked Tom when she saw his mouth was wide open. "I haven't heard you talking in spanish before, it's kinda sexy" he said with a smirk on his face making her chuckle. "Back off Parker, she's mine" I said before walking towards Joanna and hug her.

"Are we ready to go?" she asked us and we nodded. Luckily for us it wasn't a long drive. One hour later we were at the beach house already. "So what are we gonna do first?" Siva asked. "We could go the beach?" Joanna said and we all agreed. We then went to our rooms to get ready. The house had five rooms so we had to share.

I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I asked. "The boys are already at the beach, what is taking you so long?" I heard Joanna saying from hall. "In a minute!" I said before opening the door. She was wearing A blue navy jumpsuit and you could notice a green bikini under it. "Like what you see Sykes?" she said with a smirk on her face and I laughed and held her hand.

We walked to the beach and the boys were already in the water, while the girls were sunbathing. "Hey, Joanna! Here" Nareesha called her. "Oh no, thanks, I'm gonna join the boys" she replied and the girls nodded. "Are you sure?" I asked her. "Yeah... I'm not the kind of girl that goes to the beach to sunbathe... I just like to go straight to the water" she replied smiling. This is why I love her, she's not like the other girls, she's so special.

I saw her watching to the opposite site of me so I took the chance and picked her up and carried her into the water. "Nathan James Sykes! You better let me go NOW!" she yelled but it was too late. "Oh my God! You!" she said pointing at me. All the boys laughed, including me. At the end she was laughing with us too. Some minutes later Nareesha and Kelsey joined us.

After a while we went back to the house. "Ok guys, movie night or bonfire?" Joanna asked. After some discussions, we decided to do a bonfire. We went to get ready. I went to my room to take a shower.

Joanna's POV

After I got out of the shower I dried my hair with the towel and braided it. I put on some gray sweatpants, a white tank top, and a black cardigan since the night was a little cold. I made my way down to the kitchen where the other girls were. "Where are the boys?" I asked them. "They're already setting the bonfire" Kelsey said and I nodded before getting out of the house.

We sit around the bonfire. We had some marshmallows and sausages, except for Jay of course. We just sat there laughing, making some stories, Max was making his famous Dad jokes, it was kinda hilarious.

"Wanna go for a walk?" Nathan whispered in my ear. I nodded before he stood up and held my hand. We were walking holding hands. I had my sandals in my left hand. The water washed over our feet. We then sat on the sand. My head was on his shoulder and his arm was around me.

"So, how's college? I've never had the chance to ask you" he said. "Stressful, i'm so glad you came, Now I can forget about college stuff for a weekend and just relax" I said lifting my head before giving him a peck on the lips.

"Don't you have like things to do? Like projects or something? Homework?" he asked me. "Yeah... But I actually finished them all last night so I could come here with enjoy and enjoy my weekend" I said. "I only slept like 3 hours today" I told him before resting my head on his lap. "You need to get some rest" he said. He then started singing softly and playing with my hair and after that all went black.

The next day I woke up in my bed next to my sister. I wasn't wearing the same clothes that last night. "Don't worry, I was the one who changed your clothes" my sister said sitting on the bed. I nodded and went to take a shower.

After I got iut of the shower I put on some denim shorts and a blue tank top. I put my sandals on and made my way to the kitchen to get some breakfast. All the boys and the gurls were already awake. "Where's Nath?" I asked them. "Sleeping" all of them said at the same time. And I thought I was lazy.

"What about a little taste of revenge?" I asked them. "What?" Max asked. "You know, revenge over Nath, for what he did to me yesterday at the beach" I said and they all chuckled. "What do you have in mind?" Jay asked me. "Well..." I started telling them my plan.

Nathan's POV

*Sirens sound* "What in the world?" I groaned waking up, just to find all the boys and the girls in front of me with water pistols on their hands. "Don't you dare..." I said. "Are you challenging me Sykes?" Joanna said with an evil smirk on her face, she actually looked kinda cute like that. I was about to get out of the bed when Joanna shouted "FIRE!".

That water was cold as fuck. I started running towards Joanna, she was the mastermind behind all this, I could sense it. We were all running now, I was all wet trying to catch her, thank God she's not that fast when it comes to running. "Gotcha!" I said grabing her qaist and turning her around. She put her arms in the air. "I give up!" she said laughing.

"You know, I'm not a morning person and you just woke me up in the worst way possible, I should be mad at you" I told her. She gave me a peck on the lips. "That's all you got as an apology?" I said. She put her arms around my neck and started kissing me. Our lips moving in sync, it was perfect. She then pulled apart. "I'm sorry... Is that a good apology?" she asked me and I chuckled. "I wasn't mad at you anyway" I said laughing and she forrowed her eyebrows, I gave her a peck on the lips before we made our way back to where the others were.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: How romantic ^.^ Hope you liked this one! Thank you so much for all your support guys! I really appreciate it! It means a lot!

BTW, This friday 19th I'll post the official plot of my upcoming Jay fanfic and the cover of the book ^.^ It'll be out after ''Summer Love'' ends =) 

Keep reading, voting, and leaving feedback...

Love you, J ;) xx