Chapter 34 - Gold Forever

MORE SEXYTIME ON THIS ONE... BUT WHAT THE HELL? IT'S THEIR HONEYMOON!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathan's POV

I'm married now. Who would've thought that? Baby Nath got married. I woke up with all the flashbacks from yesterday. What an unforgettable day. I'd never forget that image, Joanna walking down the aisle with her beautiful wedding dress. I turned around and Joanna was laying down next to me. She looked so beautiful, and she was MY wife. 

''And you say I'm the creepy one'' she said with her eyes still closed and a little smile on her face. ''Stop staring at me while sleeping'' she said before opening her beautiful brown eyes. ''Morning Mr. Sykes'' she said before kissing me, I wasn't expecting that at all so I let out a little moan between the kiss, and with she pulled away and smiled. ''Morning Mrs. Sykes'' I said and she blushed. 

''So, are you gonna tell me where are we going?'' she asked and I shook my head. ''Come on, Nath'' she begged and I shook my head again. ''You can beg whatever you want, take off your clothes, make me a cuppa, whatever, I won't tell you'' I said chuckling and she frowned. I leaned it but she pushed me away. ''Don't kiss me now'' she said. ''You know, someone told me once you were very ticklish'' I said and she looked at me shocked. ''You wouldn't dare'' she said and I looked back at her with an evil look on my face. In a blink of an eye she ran away, got into the bathroom and locked the door making me laughed. 

I went to the kitchen to make us both a cuppa. Twenty minutes laterr I went back to our room and Joanna was covered in her towel on the bedroom. I put hers on the night table next to the bed before sitting on the bed to drink mine. ''I can't wait to see your face when you see the place we're going to'' I said and she gazed me. ''Stop it'' she said annoyed and I chuckled. I finished with my tea and jumped into the shower. 

I got out and Joanna was already waiting for me sitting on the bed while drinking her tea. She was wearing a pink pattern maxi dress with some sandals and her hair was braided to the side. Beautiful as usual. I put on some jeans and a white shirt. ''Ok, ready now, let's go'' I said and she looked up and smiled before getting up from the bed. 

We got into a cab and made our way to the airport. ''Here'' I told her giving her a tie. ''What is that for?'' she asked confused. ''Cover your eyes, you can't see anything from now on, until we arrive to our destination'' I said. ''Are you serious?'' she asked annoyed. ''Yeah, so turn around so I can cover your eyes with it'' I said and she turned around. I tied it up behind her head. ''Can you see anything?'' I asked and she shook her head. I knew she was the type of person that couldn't control her laugh, so I started making silly faces in front of her to check if she seriously couldn't see. And as soon as I started she laughed. Score. ''You cheater! I knew it!'' I said and she laughed harder. I pulled out another tie and tied it up above the other one. ''Ok now I can't see'' she pouted. 

We got to the airport and I helped her get out of the cab. I held her hand and walked her to the airplane. ''Put on these headphones too, just in case they mention the name of the place'' I said. ''What the hell'' she sighed before putting the headphones on her ears. I smiled to myself and rested my head on the back of the sit. Soon enough I felt asleep, I looked at Joanna and she was already sleeping with her head resting on the window. 

I woke up every hour to check on Joanna and see if she was awake, but she kept sleeping all the flight. At the end I woke up and just stood there listening to some music. An hour later the airplane landed and I woke Joanna up. I helped her get out of the airplane. Two hours later we were at the place. ''This better be good Nath'' she said and I chuckled.