Chapter 19 - So far away but so close

A/N: Gonna start writing this first xD So, It's surreal all the support ''Summer Love'' has got these past weeks... Thank you so much!! The last time I posted it had like 65 votes, and now it has 76! =O And almost 2.3K reads! I love you guys! And I'm really gonna miss writing this fanfic when it's over =/ BUT REMEMBER, there's an upcoming Jay fanfic, and I'll give you all the details this friday ;) 

OH! and go and check the imagines I uploaded the other day... I posted them on my Fan account on Instagram ---> @drlovestw =) I'm gonna post them here too from now on...

There's still a LOT to come on ''Summer Love'', hope you enjoy this chapter...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joanna's POV 

One month. One month already since Nathan came to Dominican Republic and asked me to be his girlfriend. I've always dreamed about dating one of the boys, but I didn't thought it was going to be real, at all. 

Right now, I was at college, having the time of my life. Got the sarcasm? Glad I'd be out in an hour. In an hour, I'd be at home, resting a little while talking with Nath. Yes, the last month we've been talking almost everyday via Skype. We exchange our schedules to see exactly at what we could talk. Right now they were promoting their new album, which if you ask me, It's their best one so far!

''Nana? Did you hear what the teacher said?'' Karla asked me waking me up from my thoughts. ''What?'' I asked confused. ''We have an exam next week'' She said and I nodded. ''Thinking about Nathan again?'' She asked me shaking her head and laughing. ''This is harder than I thought, I really miss him'' I said before she put her hand on my shoulder and I smiled.

''That's it guys, you can go now'' the teacher said. FINALLY. You can't even imagine how fast I walked home. We talked almost everyday, but it doesn't feel the same, I wanna be next to him. We only had 4 days together here. 

I got home, and the first thing I did was taking a shower. After I got out, I went to my bedroom. I put on some navy blue sweat pants, and a white tank top. My hair was a little wavy, but It looked good, so I just let it loose on my back.

I opened my laptop and turned it on. Since I knew Nathan wasn't home already, I went to twitter to check things out. You wouldn't believe how crazy my twitter was since I met all the boys, a lot of Fanmily is following me now and I really love interacting with them. At the end, I was just another Fanmily member, wasn't I?

10 minutes later I heard a sound from my laptop, Skype, so that means just one thing, Nathan is calling. I took it right away. ''Hey babe!'' He said smiling waving at me. There he is, my boyfriend. ''Hi!'' I replied waving back. ''How was your day?'' He asked me. ''Fine I guess, you know, the same, college'' I said. ''I can tell by your voice you had a lot of fun'' he said chuckling. ''Ha Ha'' I said with a sarcasm tone on my voice. ''What about yours? How was it?'' I asked him. ''The fans seem really excited about the new album'' He replied and I smiled. It's been amazing all the success they've had since last year. 

While we were talking, my phone went off. When I checked it out there were a bunch of interactions from twitter, that only meant one thing, Nathan. When I checked his profile he had tweeted something about me.

''@NathanTheWanted: So nice to catch up with this special girl @Nana1895'' with a screenshot from his laptop attached to the tweet. 

I looked back at him. ''What in the world did you do?'' I asked shocked. This was going to be World War III with the fanmily. ''They already know who you are, I didn't say you were my girlfriend'' He said with a smirk on his face. It was true, He didn't say anything about us dating. my checked my mentions and luckily for me, they were all nice. A lot of the tweets were all Aawww's and stuff like that, others were already shipping Nathan and I. But let's face it, for them, I was just his friend.

''JOANNA'' a voice woke me up from my thoughts, when I looked back at the screen, I saw all the boys. ''Hello!'' I said chuckling. ''Remember you said you weren't going to become a stranger?'' Jay asked me. The truth is that, after they left, I've only been talking to Nathan. Since we hadn't too much time. ''This little sloth thinks he owns you, huh?'' Max said laughing making me laugh even more. ''Shut up Max, you know we don't have too much time to talk'' Nathan said. I took the opportunity to take a screenshot since all the boys were together. I took my phone and went to twitter.

''@Nana1895: Family reunion? =P'' with the picture attached to it and I  mentioned all the boys too. That was when my interactions went even crazier. So I put my phone to the side and kept talking to the boys, I'd replied to some tweets later, can't waste my little time with the boys.

After 30 minutes of talking and laughing, the boys had to go, since it was really late where they were. ''Talk to you tomorrow?'' Nathan asked me and I nodded, before going offline. Now back to reality, homework here I go...

Nathan's POV

After I closed my laptop I went to bed right away. All I could think about was Joanna. I was missing her like crazy. I just wanted to hug her, be right next to her. But she was miles away...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, crappy and short chapter xD Sorry... =/