You know her? [2]

"You play basketball?" asked the red haired guy behind Aya. She just threw a couple of shot of frustration. Not able to compete in basketball games is one of them, she was a girl so she can't join the basketball club which is only for boys.

She turned around facing the red haired guy, meeting his mysterious eyes. One was yellow and one was red, it weirded her out. "Uh... it's just a hobby" she answered as the guy took the ball from her. "How about we have a one-on-one?" he smirked at her. She thought for a moment then grinned. "You're on!"

"I'm on offense and you're on defense okay?" Aya said dribbling the ball at her side. She was full of confidence, not knowing who this guy is. She suddenly swifted towards the ring passing through the guy who challenged her. She took a jump and was about to do a lay-out shot when someone swatted the ball from her hands. Her eyes widened to see it was the red haired that did it.

Both of their feet met the ground as she looked at him startled. "Just because you passed your opponent, doesn't mean they can't stop you" he said to her as she watched him in awe.

"Wow, you're a very good player, what's your name?" she smiled at the guy who still hasn't introduce himself. His mouth opened and pronounced something but she didn't hear it instead, she heard her brother's voice.

 "AYA!" he brother yelled waking her up. She jolted up seeing her brother there shaking her awake. She frowned at him and hit him with a pillow. "What was that for?"

"For waking me up when I don't go to school!" she yelled back in annoyance. 'Seriously, i don't have school yet he wakes me up this early' she complained in her head.

"What are you talking about?" her brother grinned at her. She shot him a curious look as his grin widened. 'Is he trying rip his face in half?' she thought.

 "You’re finally enrolling me to high school?!" she shrieked excitedly. After she graduated middle school, her brother stopped her in her studies and didn't enroll her to a school. Until now he hasn't told her the reason.

"Yeah, I figured would be great help for you, so I'm enrolling you to the school" "Wait--" she paused and thought of something. "Can I decide what school I should go to?" she asked her brother who looked at her curiously but agreed anyway. "Sure"

Later that day...

"Gah! Training is exhausting!" Taiga stretched his arms as he started to walk home. He passed by the court where he first met Aya. He still can't believe her skills on basketball.

"Hey you!" someone called from behind him. He was surprised to see it was her again. "Don't do that!" he complained. "Do what?" she asked with pure innocence. She doesn't have any idea that Taiga is always startled by both her and his teammate.

"What do you want, anyway" he asked putting his hand on his pockets, looking lazily at the girl.

"I wanna know what your school is" she asked putting her hands on her hips. A wide smile on her face. "Uh, Seirin high school why?" Taiga answered questionly. "All right! I'll see you at school then!" she waved goodbye and was about to walk off but Taiga grab her by the arm. "Wait a second; I still haven't got a rematch from you..." 'And what does she mean "see you at school"'

"What rematch?" she wondered with no idea.

"Yesterday! I said let's go for another round until you pulled that 'i think i know you' thingy!" he hollered making the girl flinch.

"Are you really this loud?" she checked her ears with her fingers.

"Why you--" "Kagami-kun" "Gah!" Tetsuya suddenly appeared behind him. Taiga suddenly grew tired of being startled by the two mysterious players. "Both of you stop doing that!" he exclaimed.

"Both of you?" the two chorused and didn't notice each other's presence before that. 'Their low presenceness is too low that both of them didn't even notice each other, how ironic' Taiga told himself. "Anyway, let's have that rematch!" Aya pointed at Taiga giving him a smirk on his face.

Tetsuya saw Aya's face making his eyes widened. "She’s..." he thought to himself.”Aya" he took a step towards Aya who looked at him like she didn't know him. "W-Who're you?" she does not know him... It surprised Tetsuya a little and thought for a second. That's when he remembered the reason why she doesn't know him.

"All right let's have that rematch!" Taiga exclaimed rolling his arms as a warm-up. "Wait did you brought a ball with you?" that's when they realize, they have no ball with him. Sweat drops appeared until Aya spoke up. "I have one at home and it's not far from here, I'll go get it" she offered and sprinted towards her house to get the ball.

While Tetsuya and Taiga were left alone, Tetsuya took the chance to ask Taiga. "Tell me, do you know that girl?" he asked with his normal stoned face. "We only met yesterday when she challenged me to play basketball, I only know her name" Taiga answered putting his hands behind his head. "Why? Do you know her?"

"Yes" Tetsuya answered simply. "Ok..." Taiga paused for a minute. "YOU KNOW HER?!" he hollered in surprise. 'Seriously, physically or not, he always surprises me'.

"Keep your voice down" Tetsuya ordered him. "D-Don't tell me what to do!!" Taiga exclaimed. "I said keep your voice down" Tetsuya repeated, now sternly. "Why you--" "I'm back!" Aya panted who know has a ball with her.

"Now, how about that rematch huh, red-haired guy?" she challenged.

"Red-haired guy?" Taiga wondered at the nickname he received. "I have a name you know!" "Oops, sorry, I didn't know that" Aya apologized smiling that seemed to calm Taiga down. "What's your name anyway?" "It's Taiga, Taiga Kagami" he said his name.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Aya, Aya Tsubasa and I'm gonna beat you up again!"

 Tetsuya just watched the two and examined their every move. 'I've seen a fight like this before' he said to himself. 'Her moves are still exactly the same'. He has a lot of things in his mind right now, same with Taiga. The only question that's in his mind is: 'Tetsuya knows her?'

 -----------------------------------------

Hello again! :)) dedicated to xxHikaRukoxx for her comment on the first chapter! :)) I didn't expect someone would love the first chapter though xD I hope you guys love this chapter! Seriously, just imaginig Kuroko here is melting me. gahhhh that's the chapter for today!