You Again [30]

SKIP UNTIL THE TOUOU MATCH :3

"THAT BAKAGAMI! HE'S NOT HERE YET!!" Riko screamed having a nerve pop on her head. She stomped her foot impatiently waiting for Taiga to return to Japan since he went back to America to train for the Touou competition which is held today. "AND WHERE'S AYA?!"

"Aya-chan went to the restroom, and Kagami-kun said he's on his way" Tetsuya replied, still calm, looking at his impatient coach. He suddenly received a text message that causes him to be alert and asked his coach something making her mad more. "Coach, can I be excused for a second?"

"What! Not you too!"

"Sorry, but I've been summoned..." Tetsuya replied giving a hint. "By Akashi-kun..." the Seirin teams' eyes widened realizing it. 'Akashi Seijuro, the GoM's Captain' they thought. Riko relax and turned serious.

"Sure, you can go" she allowed him receiving a thank you from Tetsuya. He excused himself and went off outside the stadium to meet up with his former teammates. As soon as Aya arrived, Tetsuya was gone making her looking for him.

"Where's Kuro-chan?" she looked for the phantom. The players remained silent, not able to answer her. "Oi, where's Kuro-chan?" she repeated, becoming suspicious. They avoided her gaze as Riko broke the silence by pulling them inside.

"He's just doing something important and will be back soon! C'mon let's get inside!" Riko pulled her by the arm and smiled sheepishly. Aya wasn't convinced but followed her anyway.

Tetsuya arrived at their meeting place with Furihata at his tail. He saw the rest of the Generation of Miracles except for Akashi. "Everyone" Tetsuya greeted them scanning each one by one. They were all quiet still waiting for their former captain.

"Tetsu" Daiki replied then frowned. "Akashi's not here yet. He's the one who invited us and the last one who got here" he complained with a sigh and got irritated by Ryota's phone who kept ringing. "Oi, Kise is that Akashi calling? Why don't you answer that"

As Ryota was about to answer it, Akashi finally arrived. The others were surprised a bit but relaxed. "Daiki, Shintaro, Ryota, Atsushi and Tetsuya" Akashi greeted them, looking at  the players one by one. "It's nice to see you all again... but, there's an uninvited guest here..." Akashi hinted that Furihata isn't welcomed at their gathering.

"Furihata-kun, you can--" "Aw, c'mon, don't leave him behind" someone put his hand on Furihata's shoulders as they all looked at him to see it was Taiga smirking at Akashi. "So you're the Generation of Miracles' captain"

Akashi stepped forward going down the stairs staring at Taiga with an intimdating gaze. "Shintaro, can I borrow your scissors for while?" he asked for Shintaro has brought his lucky item for today which was scissors. Shintaro didn't say anything and just gave Akashi the scissors as Akashi slashed the scissors towards Taiga's face but he dodged it only having a scratch at the cheek.

Taiga was startled feeling the pain that the scratch created. "Taicchi! you're here!" they heard a girls' voice say and footsteps that immediately stopped. Glancing at the direction of the voice, they discovered Aya standing there staring at Akashi, watching him curiously. "You again" she spoke, memories returning.

"A-Aya" Taiga spoke as she noticed the scratch mark on his cheek. "Taicchi! What happened to your cheek?!" she approached him and looked at the blood dripping from the scratch. "Aka..." Akashi didn't say anything and left without saying any word to Aya. "H-Hey, wait!" she called back but he disappeared inside. "That guy..."

"Aya-san" Tetsuya called her as she looked at him. "Do you..." "No" Aya answered not letting him finish. "I still don't..." she paused and looked at the ground.

"A-Anyway, let's just go back inside, I bet the coach's looking for us inside, let's just focus on the game first okay?" Furihata suggested breaking the silence. The remaining miracles just remained silent as they stared at Aya.

She just walked inside, not saying any word, leaving the three Seirin players who are all looking worriedly at her.

Akashi stood at the upper part of the watching area. He stared at the court recalling what just happened. He seened her again. Aya. She's all healthy and happy with the team. Staring sadly at the court, he was startled by someone who draped their arm around him. He looked up to see it was Yamaot wearing a cap and smirking out at the court. "Hey there Akashi" the eagle player greeted him.

"You again..." "Hey come one! Don't act like nothing happened between us! We used to be best buds!" Yamato smiled happily at him but he just frowned. "Yeah, "used to be"" Akashi looked away and saw the Seirin team enter the court. He didn't care about the other players, but he was only looking at her. Aya. There she is again. "You miss her don't you?" Yamato snapped smiling down at his sister.

"No comment" he answered. Yamato playfully ruffled Akashi's hair annoying him more as he removed Yamato's arm from his shoulders. "Fine, relax, let's just enjoy the game, alright?" Yamato smiled happily and turned his attention back to the court. 'I wonder how much did the Seirin improve?' he thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyoooooooo!!! UPDATED :D Oh yeah, it's just Akashi there... able to see Aya again, and avoided her T^T don't worry, i think you'll enjoy the next chapter ;D hahaha, already thought of it >:) for now, enjoy Akashi FINALLY appearing here. so yeah... don't kill me.

oh and i'll be skipping some parts of Touou vs Seirin game xD hahah too lazy to completely put it here.