Medicine [41]

"Aka", Aya murmured who was being carried by Akashi on his back while she slept peacefully. Akashi stole a glance at her hearing her talk in her sleep. He smiled to himself thinking how cute she is while dreaming about him. Well, he assumed it.

He spotted the car that was waiting for them as he approached it and the chauffeur opened the car door for them and Akashi put Aya on the back seat. He was about to leave her there and seat at the front next to the driver when Aya caught his sleeve. "Aka-kun" she was now awake.

"Were you pretending to sleep again?" Akashi questioned, raising an eyebrow. Aya blushed and pouted. "No! Why would I do that anyway?" Akashi smirked at her and leaned his arm on the car door hovering his head in front of her face. 

"You wanna know why?"

"W-Why?"

"Because you're too fat in carrying your own body so you want me to carry you and make me suffer and that's your punishment for me, for not visiting you."

"Not really--Wait, did you just call me fat?!"

"Fine, move over I'll go sit with you," he ignored her annoyed glare and sat next to her shutting the door close.

"Oi Seijuro!"

"Just pls be quiet. I have a rough day today in attending some family matters that regards to our business. Then, I have to look for you when Teppei-san called and said that you were missing," he requested resting his head on his hand. Aya looked at him and smiled.

"What a sweet guy you are, Aka-kun," Aya cooed as Akashi frowned at her. She let him rest his head on her shoulder as he looked at her surprised.

"Here, it's my turn to let you lean," she smiled down at him. He smiled back and just rested his head on her. Aya was stroking Akashi's hair making him sleep faster as his eyelids collapse and he drifted off to sleep.

NEXT DAY.

Akashi entered Aya's hospital room to be greeted by a bottle of water being thrown to his head. The people who were in there looked at him with a scared face and with purple lines hanging at their head.

"A-Akashi! Hey there!" Daiki waved, scared at Akashi who had a blunt expression on his face. "S-Sorry about the bottle there--" "Daiki" "meep!" Daiki whimpered.

"It was him Akashicchi!" Ryota accused Daiki like a 5 year old kid.

"I told you not to call me that."

"Meep!" Ryota whimpered too.

"Now, who threw that?" Akashi crossed his arms, glaring at the two former teammates of his as they sulked at a corner, scared at him.

"Aka-kun!" Aya came out from the bathroom then looked at the two players at the corner. "What's wrong, Ki-chan, Daicchi?" she wondered at their act then glanced at Akashi.

"What's happening here? And why are there flying bottles in your room?" Akashi inquired, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Well..." Aya trailed off, kicking imaginary rocks on the floor.

"AYA."

"Fine, Nii-san and I were packing because I was going to be discharged tomorrow and then these two came," she glared at the two. "T-They, Well they asked how I was doing and I said I was fine then--"

"And then, we asked her if she was drinking her medicine regularly," Ryota continued.

"And when she didn't reply," Daiki added.

"You assumed that she hid her medicine again, like she did before?" Akashi finished as the two nodded their heads while Aya blushed and looked at the ground. "Aya."

"I can explain!" Aya raised her hands in defense.

"You can't explain the fact that you hide your medicine because you don't like the taste," Akashi retorts.

"But it tastes funny!" Aya reasoned whining like a little kid. "It's like it's already rotten..."

"Medicine don't rot, Aya. They expire," Daiki corrected with a laugh crossing his arms. Aya shot him a glare as he chuckled.

"Well sorry for being stupid," Aya pulled out her bottom lip and sat on her bed.

"You should be," Akashi snapped.

"So mean!" Aya cried when Yamato entered the room blinking at the sight. He noticed a red mark on Akashi's forehead as he poked it making Akashi flinch a bit.

"What happened with your forehead?" he asked then looked at Daiki and Ryota. They pointed at each other like 3 year old kids and accused each other. "He threw it!!" they said at the same time and glared at each other. "Stop lying!!"

"Oi! Stop it already you two!!" Aya pushed the two's face away from each other, standing between them. "I'll go drink it. Just stop fighting already," she said and went over to drink her medicine grimacing at the taste as the two laughed at her.

"Bleh!" she stuck her tongue out, disgusted at the taste. Akashi gave her the bottled water as she drank it and went over to sit on her bed.

"You're finally going to be discharged," Akashi sighed and joined her.

"Yeah! Perfect timing too!" Aya said.

"Why?" Akashi questioned.

"Well, the team's game is tomorrow afternoon; and since I'm going to be discharged in the morning, I can watch them and even cheer for them too!" Aya beamed smiling at the red head.

"I see, who are they up against?" he inquired and Aya thought for a second.

"Ah! Kirisaki Daichi, is it, Nii-san?" Aya asked her brother as he nodded with a serious look on his face.

"Kirisaki Daichi," Akashi murmured, thinking of the team. 

 "Do you know about them Aka?" Aya asked looking at Akashi.

"Well from I've heard they're a strong team" Akashi put his curled index finger on his chin, thinking. "Their captain Hanamiya is a very strong opponent and rumors say that..." he paused.

"That what?" Aya asked.

"Aya, promise me you won't play on this game," Akashi stated looking seriously at Aya.

"Ehh? What are you talking about Aka? You know I can't play! It's a guy's basketball team!" Aya replied, confused. Akashi didn't reply and looked at the two players that has visited Aya. "Does Tetsuya know about Hanamiya's abilities?" he asked them.

Daiki stiffened and nodded his head. "Yeah, he does, but I don't know if his knowledge about Hanamiya's abilities would able to help them"

"I see," Akashi closed his eyes. "I guess I have to find out."

"Ah! Aka you're going to watch the team's game tomorrow?!" Aya exclaimed happily as he nodded. She smiled and hugged him. "Yay!" she pulled away. "Oh and Aka?" she called.

Akashi glanced at her with her face full of determination. "Don't worry! I won't let the team lose like that! I'll make sure that Hanamiya guy have a taste of his own medicine!"

"Huh?" Ryota wondered as Aya's face changed and turned serious. "I know what he did to Kiyo-san last time they played at each other. I won't forgive him," she said coldly and no emotion.

They looked at her startled. 'She does do her research on the team' Yamato thought remembering the time that Aya has been manager of the team.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Filler chapter!! :))) Hope you guys like it! :) Seirin has their next game! Wooh!

oh pls comment if I haven't dedicated a chapter to you guys! thanks!