Living w/him [48]

"Um, why is the pork...?" Nii-san looked at the half burnt dish as I looked away from them.

"Ask him," I blamed Akashi who was sitting next to me. Nii-san looked at him.

"Well, I asked Aya to teach me how to cook..." he answered. "But I guess she isn't a good teacher," I felt a nerve pop.

"It's not my fault you're horrible in cooking!" I yelled at him.

"You know I'm just beside you, you don't need to shout," he said. I felt a nerve pop again.

"I'm eating!" I choose to ignore him and grabbed my chopsticks but I dropped them immediately. I forgot I burned my hand... Akashi looked at me and sighed.

"Right-handed," he assumed, closing his eyes. "Here," he put his chopsticks in front of me. Is he feeding me or something? "Well you can't eat with your left-hand, you'll end up dropping the food. Believe me I've seen this before."

I pouted and ate the food on his chopsticks. W-Why am I blushing?

"You two are so cute," Nii-san cooed as I glared at him but he just laughed at me.

AYA's POV

"I'm telling you Taicchi! He's really annoying!" I complained after taking a bite of my melon bread and of course I'm using my left hand. "And he even burned our dinner last night!!" I told the bored looking Taicchi who just yawned at me and put his chin on his palm.

"Pity on you..." was all he said as I pouted. I sighed, figuring he wouldn't even care, I turned to Kuro-chan. "Kuro!!! Is he always that annoying??" I asked Akashi's former teammate.

He stopped eating and looked at me. "Well, during middle school days, you were the one annoying him..." he replied. Oh, so I'm the annoying one huh?! Is he taking revenge on me just because I don't remember middle school days?

TIMESKIP.

I sighed in annoyance and walked towards the exit of the gate. I have to deal with him at home--ALONE. Nii-san texted me that he'll be home late--AGAIN. And I have to cook dinner--wait we don't have food left in the fridge.

This means...

I HAVE TO GET GROCERIES TONIGHT!

And...

I WON'T BE WALKING WITH AKASHI!

And... "What are you doing now?" a voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I didn't realize that I was fist pumping while walking as I glanced at the gate to see Akashi there again. I put down my arms and gulped. Trying to ignore him, I walk pass the gate and made my way when he grabbed my wrist again. "Where do you think you're going?"

"I'm going to the grocery store," I answered cheerfully. "We don't have food left in the fridge," Yeah, so you can go home alone and--

"Fine then, I'll go with you," he said. What?! He looked at my surprised expression and raised his eyebrow. "What now?" I shook my head. "Nothing..." I replied and lazily walked away with him on my tail.

"Do you even know what a grocery shop is?" I questioned. " I mean, you don't even know how to cook, and you probably let your maid do the shopping--"

"I admit I never been to one but I know of it's existence Aya," he looked at me. "I'm not stupid," What's that supposed to mean?! Whatever...

We arrived at the grocery store as I mentally listed the food I needed. I grab a basket and turned to Akashi. "Just stay with me okay?" I reminded him.