Answers [16]

After a few hours of training, the coach finally called a time-out and let the Seirin players rest. Most of them just lied on the floor; not having energy to walk over the bench. They were sweaty and tired. Aya saw this and volunteered to buy them drinks. Riko insisted that one of the basketball players should go with her because she didn't want Aya to go alone but Aya declined saying that none of the players have the energy to go with her and just left before Riko could protest. Aya left the gym and sprinted towards the nearest convenience store to buy drinks.

As the players were resting in peace; Riko took the chance to ask the question that's been stuck in her head. "Tetsuya, did you and Aya knew each other before?" she asked him seriously. Tetsuya gave them the blank look and nodded. "R-Really Kuroko? I didn't know that" one of the freshmen was surprised to know that information. "Sumimase mina, but, I haven't really told you everything about her..." Tetsuya looked sad and looked down on his hands. "You see, we used to be classmates in Teiko and she used to coach the Generation of Miracles..." .

.

.

.

.

.

"WHAT?!" they yelled in shock. Their jaws dropped staring at the phantom. "B-But, how? She was the coach during middle school?" Junpei asked in disbelief. "No, she wasn't our coach, she was just assisting the coach during practice, but she was behind the Generation of Miracles' special abilities" Tetsuya answered.

 "Daicchi you have to be faster to run pass your opponent! You're too slow!" Aya yelled at Daiki who was dribbling the ball and was guarded by Atsushi. 

"I know that! Stop distracting me!" Daiki yelled back that causes Tetsuya to slap the ball away from his hand and passed it to Shintaro. "Curses! See what you did?!" he shouted at Aya.

"I was trying to help you!" she argued back and looked at Ryota. "Ki-chan! Pick up the pace! Steal the ball from them! Don’t let them near the hoop!" she shouted as Ryota ran after Shintaro who just shot the ball and successfully got in. "Very good aim Midori-kun!" Aya smiled as the practice continue. She continued coaching them; telling them the skills and styles of basketball.

"You're sister is really scary, Yamato-senpai" Daiki commented putting his hands on his waist while staring at her with a slightly scared look. Yamato chuckled and nodded. "You two are really the same, you just smile at things always" he commented.

"I don't know it's in our gene" he shrugged. As the practice finished, the players walked towards the bench and rested there.

"Here you go mina!" Aya cheered and handed all of the player’s water bottles and fresh towels as they rested. She let them sit on the bench and pick-up all the balls since their practice was over.

"Aya, you don't need to clean up, Daiki and Tetsuya are on cleaning duty today" Seijuro told her but she shook her head.

"It's okay Aka-kun, I can manage, besides Daicchi, and Kuro-chan is exhausted from practice, they could use a rest" she smiled at him and continued cleaning up. Seijuro watched her and later joined her in cleaning up. "Aka-kun?" Aya looked at him.

"You can't get tired or else your asthma will attack" he reminded her and gets the mops from the other room. The Generation of Miracles was left in the gym as they stared at the open gym door.

"Seriously, when it comes to you Aya he's really caring" Daiki commented laying back with his arms. "Are you two dating or something?" he asked making Aya blush.