Losing someone [50]

Aya's POV

I gasped for air and collapsed on the ground after a few rounds of playing basketball. Akashi lied next to me as we both stared at the sky both panting in exhaustion. Sweat surrounded my entire body letting me feel sticky and uncomfortable.

"You still haven't changed your style of play. You still lose to me," he teased, smirking at me. I pouted.

"Whatever Akashi! At least you enjoy playing basketball! That's the important thing!"

"Whatever," he sneered, sitting up.

"Whatever," I huffed, copying his movements. I didn't realize it was already dark and I'm here with a complete bipolar red head who happens to be a Yandere, and always brings scissors with him. "Oi, we should go home now, it's getting dark," I tugged his shirt.

He looked at me and sighed, then FLIPPING TOOK HIS SHIRT OFF. I was surprised as my eyes widened, feeling my cheeks blush. Why the hell would he take his shirt off in front of a girl?! "Oi! What are you doing?!" I looked away.

He looked at me then smirked. "Like what you see?" is kidding me?!

"Pfft, no way!" I replied, blushing and covered my eyes from the sight.

"Relax, I'm just wiping my sweat off, it feels sticky around the body," he told me. I groaned in response.

I felt his presence walk towards me as I took a step back, but he walked towards me again and I stepped back again, until he pinned me on the wall. "What the heck Akashi!" I shut my eyes close.

I felt his breath hitched my neck as he whispered. "Let's go home," with that, I opened my eyes to see Akashi pulling his head away with a smirk.

"Stupid Akashi!!"

"It's ironic that you're telling me that when I use to call you that too."

"No you don't! You call me baka!"

He smirked. "Baka."

We arrived at the house, with him FINALLY with his shirt on. I noticed that Nii-san's shoes were outside so I quickly ran inside and find him sitting on the couch, sleeping. I couldn't contain my happiness and ran up to him. "NII-SAN!" I tackled him a hug, waking him up.

"GAHH!!" he screamed as I giggled and pulled away. "You gave me a heart attack Aya!!"

"Gomen! I just missed you sooo much!" he chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Me too Aya, a lot." he smiled at me, but it was different.

"So are you finished with your scholarship papers?" I asked gleefully. I missed my brother so much!!!

"Yeah," he replied and had a sad smile.

"Yeah! this means you won't be busy anymore and have more time with me!!!" I cheered as Akashi entered watching us.

"Sorry, I didn't make it today..." he apologized. I smiled at him and took his hands in mine. "It doesn't matter Nii-san! The important thing is that you're here!!!" His face collapsed as he stared down at the floor. What's going on?? I started to get worried as I sat next to my brother while Akashi remained silent and leaned on the wall behind.

"Nii-san?"

"Aya, I'll be leaving next week for US..." he said. I froze; shocked at the news he just told me? You've got to be kidding me...

 "W-Wow," I manage to choke out, trying to fake a smile and hold my tears. "That's so great Nii-san!" I smiled. "You get to play basketball again and you'll be studying abroad! I'm so proud of you!" I hugged him then pulled away.

"B-But..." he stuttered. "Don't worry about me Nii-san! I can manage on my own here, I'm capable of taking myself! Look at these guns!" I tried to flex my muscles but unfortunately, I didn't have any. I let out a nervous laugh and put my arm down.

"So that settles it then! Nii-san is going to the US! We should celebrate tomorrow! I'll call the whole team!" I cheered.

"A-Aya--.."

"I'll go rest now!" I announce and went upstairs, trying to walk away from them and just curl up in a ball on the bed. I closed the door behind gently and changed into my Pj's and collapsed on the bed. 

And 3...2...1... A tear escaped my eye.

I cried on my pillow, tightly hugging it and whimpered quietly on my bed. My mind was drowned with sad thoughts that my brother isn't going to be with me anymore. I didn't even hear the door open and felt a presence beside me until someone wiped tears of my eyes.

I was surprised at first and sat up, seeing Akashi sitting at the edge of my bed. "Akashi? What are you doing here?" I asked, drying my eyes out, and sniffed.

"Stop crying you'll look ugly," I felt a nerve pop.

"Is that really how you comfort crying people??"

"Not really."

"Psh, you're bad at it."

He sighed. "Whatever, get some rest. I'll call the whole team for you for tomorrow," he offered.

"What about you?" I asked, blinking my eyes.

"I'm going to visit my house while you and your teammates celebrate," he answered. Oh, he must miss his family. "Don't worry. I'll be home by 9 tomorrow. I already told Yamato-san about it."

"But your home is there Akashi, not here," I said. Now I feel bad because of him living here. He should be with his family.

"What?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Your house, silly. It's your real home. Not here," I knocked on his forehead after scooting next to him under my blanket. "Why don't you return home for a while? Your family surely misses you."

 "That won't be necessary," he sighed, closing his eyes. He reopened it and answered me. "They'll be going to US the same time Yamato-san will." What? 

"My father was the one who gave him that scholarship so they'd thought they'd leave the country at the same time. Even my grandma's going," he explained. His father??

"O-Oh really? That's... Thank you," was all I said feeling grateful that his father gave my brother a scholarship. But then a stupid question struck my head and I was about to ask it but restrained myself. This causes Akashi to raise an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Nothing," I wave it off. 

He gave me a glare. "What is it?" he repeated. I was hesitant at first but then gulped and sighed. "I just thought... where's your mother?" I asked. He looked like he was taken back and his eyes softened a bit. "Well?"

"Go to sleep," he was about to leave when I grabbed his wrist.

"Akashi."

"I already told you this before. I'm not going to repeat myself again, you understand? I don't like talking about my mother's dea--" he slipped. My eyes widened realizing the question that I gave him was hard to answer. He gave me a glare and with that he left me in my room. I think I get him now... Losing someone very important is truly painful, ne, Aka-kun?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay i didnt know what to put her so.... TAT ugh sorry im having troubles in creating chapters!!! i hope this doesn't suck!!