How are you? [38]

Yamato entered Aya's hospital room and saw a bag of sweets on the bedside table and assumed that Atsushi had visited her. Many of the snacks had been opened and eaten already as he laughed at Atsushi's big appetite on sweets; especially on maiubo.

"Oi Aya, guess what? Atsushi got you a plastic bag full of maiubo," he teased even though she was asleep. He took an unopened maiubo and waved it in front of her sleeping face. "It's your favorite..." he trailed off and got up from his seat. "I'll just go but lunch okay? It's not like you'll disappear there anyway..."

He left the room and went to the canteen before even seeing Aya's finger twitch. As if fate was playing them, her eyes flutter open the moment he stepped out of the room. "W-Where am I?" she wondered looking all over the room.

Yamato arrived at the hospital cafeteria seeing Atsushi there buying "tons" of food. "Oi, Murasaki-kun! Over here!" he called waving his hand at him. They both sat on the same table as they ate their lunch. "So how's things Murasaki-kun?"

"Just fine," Atsushi answered with his mouth full of food. "I tried to stack maiubo for Aya-chin but I always ended up eating them" he added. Yamato laughed at his answer and just looked at the huge player eating.

After they finished eating their lunch; they both went back to the room and found an empty bed. Both of their eyes narrowed as the tubes that were connected to Aya's body were removed and lied on the floor. They saw the slippers gone and the plastic bag... was empty?

"Why am in the hospital? Where's nii-san?" she asked herself looking around, with maiubos in her arms as she ate some of it. She dropped one of her maiubo and was about to pick it up when someone already pick it up already. "Hm? W-Who are you?"

The male sighed and looked at her. "Eating maiubo again are we?" she nodded and examined his face properly. She didn't recognize him making her step away. "Um, do I know you or something?" she questioned.

"I guess you still haven't remember me," the guy sighed again and let out a hand. "I'm--" "Shuzo!" someone said from behind. He looked over at Aya's back to see her brother chasing after her. "Yamato-senpai," he said, looking at him.

"Nii-san," Aya stared at her brother as Yamato narrowed his eyes and hugged Aya.

"You're finally awake," he cried, his arms around Aya's small figure. She blinked her eyes and hugged her brother back. Her other hand made it's way to her brother's head as she patted it. "Don't cry nii-san. I'm here," she told him.

..

They made their way back to the Aya's room and Yamato asked Shuzo and Atsushi to keep an eye at her for a second while he called for a doctor. Silenced occurred between the three until Aya spoke up. "Hey Murasaki-kun, who's he?" she pointed at Shuzo.

"Oh, so you still remember Shu-chin. Well, he used to be our teammate Aya-chin," Atsushi answered smiling at Aya. She nodded and looked at Shuzo.

"I don't seem to dream about him... or even remember," she rubbed her chin, thinking about Shuzo.

"Well this is surprising, Aya Tsubasa is actually thinking right in front of me," Shuzo teased making Aya pout.

"You're so mean and I don't even know how we met or are we close" she replied.

"Never mind about that Aya. Anyways, how are you?" Shuzo inquired, after sighing at Aya's response.

"Well, just fine... I... I just got out of comma but my body feels okay," she answered flexing her muscles a bit then had a cramp on her right arm. "Ow! Cramp! Cramp!" she wailed with tear droplets at the corner of her eyes.