Daicchi [31]

(Insert Touou vs Seirin game here)

Tetsuya almost collapsed in exhaustion after their victorious game against Touou. Taiga helped him by putting his arm around his shoulders and accompany him in the line up. Taiga was startled to see Aya suddenly appearing beside Tetsuya and also helping him.

She also joined the lineup in front of the Touou team and saw Daiki's sad face, after he lost. "Hey, don't look like it's the end of the world for you" Taiga spoke up looking at him. "I'm glad you gave me a good repay, I'll see you next time at the court" he smirked at him.

"Aomine-kun" Tetsuya held up his fist that was curled. He was asking for a bro fist from Daiki. Daiki smiled and gave him one. He turned his back at Tetsuya and went back to his team. Aya smiled at Daiki and surprised Tetsuya with a statement: "It's really nice to see the old Daicchi back" she said.

Tetsuya's eyes widened as if seeing ghost. 'Does she...?' his thoughts were interrupted by someone hugging him. It was his teammates congratulating him in their victory. Aya smiled at the team and was interrupted by a call from his brother. "Hello?" she answered.

"Ayaaaa!" she heard his brother's annoying voice that made her hung up. 'Not now, nii-san' she sighed. "I'll text you something"

"Huh, she hung up?" Yamato looked at his phone like a little kid. Akashi face palmed at Yamato's childishness as Yamato tried to call Aya again. "Aya!!" he said through the phone only to be hung up by Aya again. "She keeps on hanging up!" he complained. He looked at his phone as his eyes widened. Akashi didn't notice this.

Akashi sighed and looked down at Aya who was forcing a smile. He knew it wasn't her normal smile. He knows her too much.

"She's thinking about something" he spoke leaving a confused Yamato looking at him. He suddenly felt Yamato carry him, putting him on his shoulder creating a nerve pop. "What the hell are you doing Tsubasa?!" he asked annoyed. "Put me down!"

"Sorry, not gonna happen Seijuro" Yamato replied and continued to carry him towards the Seiring changing room. He was able to carry him easily because of his height.

The Seirin players were inside their changing room changing while Tetsuya sat on the bench quietly. Scanning through Aya's words, he was doubting that she still has amnesia. 'It's really nice to see the old Daicchi back' Aya's words disturb him.

"Is there something wrong Tetsuya?" Taiga noticed his partner quiet.

While Aya was walking through the hallways scanning her thoughts. Fragments of her memories started to return and put the puzzle pieces back together. "What is this?" she asked to herself. Later, she found herself by the vending machine, staring at it blankly. She unconsciously grabbed herself a mango juice as she felt someone stood beside her.

Looking up revealed a concerned looking Daiki staring down at her. "Oh, hi Daicchi" she greeted him casually. They both sat on the bench provided through the hallways in silence. Aya sipped her mango juice silently until Daiki broke the silence.

"Why do you keep on calling me 'Daicchi' if you don't even remember the day you gave it to me?" he asked.

Aya blinked at him and smiled. "I don't know, the name fits you" she chuckled making Daiki frown. "No it doesn't" he disagreed.

Aya just laughed at him as he sighed. 'Same old Aya' he told himself. "Do you want me to tell you how we met? For a filler?" he offered. Aya beamed at him and nodded. "Fine then... well let's see, when was that?"

Aya sweat dropped. "If you don't remember Daicchi, then you can just wave it off" she suggested.

"Wait I remember!" he pointed out. "I met you same with Tetsu!"