Celebration [51]

GUYS. I'M GOING TO SKIP TO YAMATO'S DEPARTURE.

THIRD PERSON'S POV 

Aya gave his brother Yamato one last hug before he leaves for the boarding. Tears escaped her eyes as her brother let out a small chuckle and wipe her tears away. "Hey Aya, take care of yourself okay?" he reminded, ruffling her purple hair.

She nodded trying to hold back her tears and gave Yamato a hug again. The eagle player pulled away and now faced the whole Seirin team. "Good luck with the Winter Cup everyone! I believe in all of you!" he cheered them up as they nodded and the others tried to hold their tears too. 

Yamato chuckled. "C'mon guys, it's not like I'm going to die."

"B-But, it's just sad to see you leave!" Shinji couldn't control himself anymore and burst into tears, hugging his teammate.

"Oi, stop it Koga, you're wetting my shirt!" Tsuchida scrunched his nose and tried to push Shinji away.

"Ne, Taiga," Yamato draped his arm around Taiga. "Be the best in Japan alright? I'll be waiting for the time that you'll be able to beat me!"

"H-Hai!" Taiga saluted as Yamato stood in front of his former teammates. The Generation of Miracles. They were all there; even Satsuki.

"Yo! It's nice to see you guys all together before I leave!" he smiled, putting sad expressions on their faces. "Be good!" then he faced Akashi. "Please, take care of Aya for me," he said. "Don't let her feel lonely."

"I won't," Akashi promised as Yamato patted his head.

"I know," he ruffled his hair softly then turned back to his sister. He gave one last hug and said their goodbyes.

Aya couldn't hold her tears much longer and started to cry. The whole team including the GoM looked at her worriedly and tried their best to comfort her. They all pulled her into a big group hug trying to sooth her.

She finally stopped and sniffed, then smiled at her friends. "Arigatou, everyone," Akashi sighed and handed her a handkerchief.

"I told you crying makes you ugly," he reminded, looking away. They all stared at him while Aya blinked her eyes innocently then smiled at the red head.

"Arigatou, Aka" she beamed taking the hanky from him and wiped her tears away.

"I know!" Teppei raised his hand with a smile. "Let's go all out together and celebrate!!" he suggested. Junpei smacked him hard at the head and glared at him. "Ow! What was that for, Hyuuga?"

"Baka! This isn't the right time for a celebration!" Junpei hissed at his ear, so Aya wouldn't hear them. "Yamato-san just left and you want to celebrate?!"

"I think that's a good idea," Aya spoke as all heads shot at her. She gave them a smile and tilted her head to the side. "There's nothing wrong in celebrating my brother finally get a scholarship right?"

They all smiled at her, while Junpei blinked and Akashi stared at her. "Let's go celebrate!" Aya cheered throwing her fist into the air and gave a closed eyed smile.

"Whatever, I guess that's okay," Junpei scratched the back of his head.

"Hey Aya-chan, what do you say if I treat you huh?" Teppei approached Aya with a smile.

"Okay then, Kiyo-san," she agreed.

"Matte! I should be the one treating Ayacchi!" Ryota interjected, arguing with Teppei. "Ayacchi! Let me treat you!"

"Oi! What do you say if I just cook us all a delicious lunch?" Momoi volunteered, raising her hand.

"That's a great idea! I'll help you!" Riko agreed.