As A Team [46]

• Dedicated to AyaxAkashifangirls

"Kuro-chan?" Aya and the team was startled to see Tetsuya go out from the changing room. He almost tripped on his feet but Taiga and Aya caught him, letting him sit on the bench as Riko checked on his ankle.

"Tetsuya, what are you doing out here?" Riko asked him seriously.

"I want to play coach," he stated, looking determined. Riko gave a disapproving look and sighed. "If you're in full condition I'd let you, but your ankle seems..." Riko looked down on his sprained ankle which was still swelling.

"Please Coach!" Tetsuya pleaded kneeling on his feet. "I want to help the team! I don't want to lean on Aya in taking my spot! She's taking the risk that I should be the one having them!"

"K-Kuro-chan..." Aya stared at him in an awe. She stepped forward as Tetsuya continued to convince the coach in letting him play. "Please coach! I-I want to... I want to play!" Tetsuya bowed his head with his eyes closed in desperation.

"Alright..." Teppei stepped forward looking proudly at Tetsuya and smiling at the same time. "Kuroko, take my spot..." with that statement, he caught everyone by surprise.

"K-Kiyoshi-San?!" Aya exclaimed narrowing her eyes at her senpai. It took her a second to realize that he had a hard time standing seeing his swollen knee covered by a knee band. "Y-Your knee!" she let him sit on the bench.

"Kiyoshi! Since when did this happen?!" Riko asked worriedly, staring at Teppei's knee. Teppei smiled sheepishly. "Sorry, everyone, I'm afraid I haven't been honest with you all" he sighed and stared at his knee. "You see... this is the last year that I'm able to play with you guys." 

"Ehhh?!?!" they all exclaimed. Teppei nodded sadly. "It's hard to explain but let's just say, I didn't tell you because I wanted to make the best of this year," he smiled at them. The players had tears at the corner of their eyes as they wiped it away and looked at him determinedly.

"Everybody," Aya called their attention. They all looked at her receiving her signature smiles. "Let's win the game! As a team!" she smiled as they returned the gesture.

"HAI!!"

"Well that's a sight you haven't seen in a while," Yamato commented as Akashi returned to his seat. "Hey Ak,a" he looked at him but got ignored. "Aka!!!" he waved his hand in front of his face. He sighed and just turned back to the game with Teppei now a bench player and the 5 players were Junpei, Izuki, Taiga, Tetsuya and Aya. 

The game resumed with Izuki dribbling the ball and passed it to Tetsuya who did a cyclone pass to Taiga and dunked the ball. One of the Kirisaki Daichi players got the ball after it was dunked but the ball suddenly disappeared and was passed to Junpei who did a 3 pointer. 

"Yeah!!" the benchers cheered with Yamato cheering at the audience. "GO SEIRIN!!!" he cupped his mouth and cheered for his sister's team. 

The game resumed with Seirin continuing to score. "What's happening?!" Hanamiya's eyes narrowed completely lost in the situation. "He should be suffering. THEY should be suffering," he suddenly heard the buzzer snapping out of his thoughts. His head shot at the score. 76-70. They lost. Seirin won.

Everyone narrowed their eyes and cheered. The 5 players on court did a group hug then approached the rest of the team and hugged them all one by one. "WE DID IT!!!!" they cheered. Aya giggled at the team's happiness and looked over to her brother and Akashi and gave a thumbs up.

"GO AYA! GO SEIRIN!" Yamato cheered for them returning the gesture. Akashi was startled at first but smiled at her. "C'mon Aka, let's go down to cheer for them!" Yamato dragged Akashi down the court not even knowing if they're allowed.

"Everyone!!!" Yamato beamed at them with open arms.

"Yamato-san!!!" they chorused. They all hugged him then stumbling on the ground. Aya laughed at them while the Coach shook her head them. Aya saw Akashi and attacked him a hug. "We did it Aka!!!" she smiled almost suffocating Akashi.

She pulled her head away letting Akashi see her smile. "What are you talking about? I didn't do anything...." he trailed off. Aya shook her head. "You watching the game is a big support!" she told him. "Arigatou!" they didn't realize their faces were too close to each other.

"Group hug!!!" Teppei exclaimed and joined Aya and Akashi's hug then the others joined compressing the two together. "WE WON AS A TEAM!!!" they screamed and started to jump up and down and fell on the floor again. Riko didn't join the hug together with Junpei and they both shook their head at the team like they were parents.

With them on the floor, Aya struggled to get up but her head got pushed by a member of the team who was trying to get up too, causing her head to be inches from Akashi's. "Oi, move over senpais! Stop compressing us here--" she was already blushing when Akashi lifted his head accidentally....

"Oi, are you guys alright?" Yamato finally got up together with the other players leaving the two on the ground. Their eyes suddenly widened seeing the two's position. "OI!! DON'T KISS DOWN THERE!"

"EHHHH!!!" Aya got up blushing at Akashi whose blushing too while holding her lips. "I-I s-swear I-I didn't mean to--"

"GAHH!!! AYA-CHAN HAD HER FIRST KISS!!" They chorused.

"Oi! Don't shout it!" Aya scolded them.

"It wasn't the first though..." Akashi muttered to himself. Tetsuya gave him a hand as he stood up. Tetsuya gave him a smirk as he huffed and looked away. 'That was unexpected...' he thought then looked at Aya who was being teased by the whole team.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another chapter! another chapter indeed!!! count down guys :) 10 chapters to go!!! hahaha, still a long wayyyy. And i owed you Ayax Akashi moments.

btw, if you combine Aya and Akashi's names it'll turn out as Ayakashi which means monsters i think? in japanese... IDK xD I just learned the term from the anime Kekkaishi! xD