Ace Tiger [21]

"Aya-chan, Kuroko-kun, you're back" Riko spoke looking at the two who joined them in sitting. "Yeah, Kuro-chan just told me..." Aya paused remembering Tetsuya's story making her blush again. "Stuff..." she covered her face while the team wondered why she acted like that. 

"Is there something wrong Aya-chan?" Teppei asked looking at her. She shook her head and removed her hands. "It's nothing, please continue on what you're talking about" she smiled. "Oh, we were just talking about the next game that will occur near here, Kaijo vs. Too" Teppei answered as Tetsuya's head shot at Aya. She met his gaze and had a questioning look on her face.

"Aya-san, that's where Aomine-kun and Kise-kun are attending high school" Tetsuya told her as she understood his gaze. "Wait, whose Aomine again?" she wondered as Taiga face palmed and the others sweat dropped. "He's the ace of the Generation of Miracles Aya, he was your teammate" Teppei answered smiling at her. She nodded with an 'ah' and smiled. "Oh, I dreamt about him once" she giggled with her cheeks reddening. They find it rather cute. "And with Midori-kun too" she added. 

The others looked at her attentively and asked what happened in her dream. "Well, Midori-kun brought a bowl of mushrooms at the gym and Daicchi was yelling him to get it out of there" she chuckled. The others watch her hide her laughter as Tetsuya and Shintaro looked at her eyes widened. "I don't know if it did happened or not"

"Aya..." Shintaro called her as she faced him. "It did happen" he mentioned. 

"Really? Daicchi reminds me of Taicchi" Aya commented smiling at the red-haired as he frowned. "Hey! Don't you dare compare me to that jerk! I'm way better than him!" he implied crossing his arms stubbornly. "But it's true Taicchi, he reminded me of you in my dream" Aya insisted still giggling. Taiga grimaced and mumbled something under his breath. 

"I guess that's all we have to talk about. I better go practice with my team now" Shintaro announced and left the room. Riko also announced practice afterwards and disappeared of to the gym with the other players.

"Kuro-chan, tell me, what's Daicchi like?" Aya asked taking Tetsuya's side as they walked but Aya's was more on skipping. 

"Well you were right, Kagami-kun does remind me of him, but he's really good in basketball" Tetsuya pointed making Taiga yell at him: "What's that supposed to mean?!" he grabbed Tetsuya by the collar making Aya slap his arm letting Tetsuya go. "No bullying Taicchi!" she scolded him.

'I've seen this scene before... Kagami-kun does remind me of Aomine-kun' Tetsuya thought looking at the two while Aya scolded Taiga about being mean to Tetsuya and being rude by grabbing his collar. 

"Well he is right..." Taiga looked down. "My level isn't even at the tip of his fingertips. He is way better than me" Aya stared at him and laced her arm with his resting her head on his arm.

"Don't worry Taicchi, you'll get better soon enough, by the way I see your skills, you'll be good enough to beat them ‘all" she assured him with a smile. 

"But they're the Generation of Miracles--" "Did you forget already what I said to you?" she cut him off. She disconnected her arm and faced him with a smile. "I don't care if their the Generation of Miracles, I'm confident that you'll be better than them someday, after all, you’re the 'Ace Tiger' of the Seirin Team" 

"Ace Tiger?" Taiga wondered at the new nickname he got again. "Uh huh!" Aya smiled as Tetsuya appeared beside Taiga that startled him. AGAIN.

"Stop doing that Tetsuya!" he complained. "Do what?" Tetsuya asked with his normal stoned face. "Nothing..." "She's right" Tetsuya spoke looking at Aya who was now walking ahead of them. "You can beat the Generation of Miracles"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I personally think this chapter sucks so....  this is just a filler ( i think) next chapter will be... (spoiler) Kise and Aomine will be there!!!