I'm sorry [28]

"Nii-san" Aya knocked on Yamato's door while he slept on his desk with a sports magazine on his head. His mouth was drooling making Aya's face scrunch in disgust. "YAMATO!" she screamed making him shook awake and scans the room with a sock as a weapon.

"Seriously, nii-san?" Aya raised her eyebrow then laughed. Yamato blushed and wiped the drool hanging from his mouth.

"I thought there was a burglar..." he trailed off. "Anyway, what do you need? I'm doing some stuff in here?" he inquired sitting down and resting his elbows on his desk.

"Like sleeping?" Aya teased as he blushed. She giggled and turned serious, staring at his brother. "Nii-san, Kuro-chan told me..."

"Yeah, I know, you heard him actually..." Yamato snapped and smiled sadly at the ground. Aya's face had a questioning look as Yamato answered. "He told me"

Aya's face saddened bowing her head down. Her fingers played each other telling that she was nervous. "C-Can you tell me why...?" she asked. Yamato sighed and sat on the bed.

"I guess I have to" he sighed as Aya joined him, sitting on the bed and listened attentively at her brother. "Well after you woke up from your comatose, you didn't remember a single thing there is about basketball. You never remembered the Generation of Miracles and especially... Aka"

"Aka? You mean Akashi?" Aya confirmed with Yamato giving her a nod. "You see, you two used to like each other" Yamato smiled making Aya blush and looked at her hands. "I've heard..." she murmured.

"Aw, Aya's blushing!" Yamato cooed with smile pinching Aya's cheeks. "Oi! Just tell me everything already!" she demanded with an annoyed look on her face.

"I learned from the doctor that your memory has a chance to regain, but not completely all, it has to be earned naturally. I thought that with Akashi being around you would return those painful memories so I..." he sighed deeply.

"Well after that, I decided to drop you off from school and told everyone... to avoid you and I wanted you to completely forget about the Generation of Miracles" he smiled sadly. "You think I'm a jerk, don't you?"

Aya looked down sadly and hugged her brother. "Of course I don't. You did that to protect me didn't you? How can anyone call you a jerk?" she told him and smiled at him. She suddenly hit him at the head. "But that's for not telling me earlier" she giggled. Yamato smiled at her remembering that smile she had during middle school.

"You know what? You started to smile like that since you experienced basketball again" he mentioned.

"Maybe because I'm loving it again?" she guessed shrugging.

"I'm sorry Aya..."

"Apology accepted! Stop saying sorry, you sound like that Sakurai guy from Touou" she giggled. "I only said sorry once!" Yamato pouted. "And did you know you like Akashi?" he said trying to tease her.

"I've heard that already!" she roared blushing a bit. "And I don't remember any guy that I've like before so will you please stop teasing me. I don't even know this guy personally yet"

"Want me to tell you a story about your date with him?"

"WE DATED?!

"Yeah... ONCE." he replied. "I was overprotective and didn't let it happen again. Besides, that date happened by plan so I wasn't that in approval"

"Maybe next time, I still have to pack nii-san, our training camp isn't done yet!" she announced leaving him in his room. He smiled at the thought of her sister and remembered Akashi. 'I bet he misses that smile of hers. Maybe I should meet him sometime?'

"Hello?" Ryota picked up his phone after his ringtone rang.

"Hello there Ryota..." he gulped hearing the voice and looked scared.

"H-Hey Akashicchi, you wouldn't kill me after I HANG-OUT with Aya would you?"

"Don't worry, I won't" he paused. Ryota sighed in relief. "But I do despise you though" he got scared and took a big gulp.

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be, I'm glad you told her about Valentine's Day"

"H-How did you know?! Are you stalking us or something?!" he heard a beeping sound. The call ended. Ryota looked at his phone annoyed. "Seriously, he's stalking her or what?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a filler chapter guys T_T I think next next chapter, Aya will finally meet Akashi. (spoiler) haha. I still have to write their training and some stuff... GAH!!! I'm going nuts @_@ anyway, enjoy this for a while.

Also, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read my new book 'The Empress' :D It's another KnB fan fic but now, she's Aka-kun's sister! :D please check it out! thanks!