Episode 2

"Woah!!"

The boys cheer when Yein already made her decision.

"Yein, you're..." -Suga

"Wro- right! Congratulations on your wedding." -Jimin

Yein hugs Jungkook who couldn't hide his smile. While Yein is hugging him, he keep on holding her hands. Making Bangtan annoy at the scene.

"Aren't you going to let go, Yein?"

"But Jungkook Sunbae keeps on holding my hands."

"I'm your husband."

Yein looks at Jungkook but quickly looks at the mirror as she's shy.

Jungkook's corner

Why did you keep holding her?

It was warm. It was good.

MC: Eyy....

"Give her a piggy back, Jungkook. Carry her to the lobby!" -V

"Why?" -Jungkook

"Alone time?" -Jin

Yein bows her head in embarrassment. But Jungkook kneel down and is ready to piggy back her.

Jungkook's corner

Feeling?

I feel nervous because my fans acknowledge that I couldn't carry a girl. But I exercise though..

Jungkook success at piggy backing Yein. He looks surprise as his members.

"You're light though."

"Of course, she's light!" -Rap monster

"Are you reversing psychology with us?" -Jimin

"Is she light as carrying a what?" -Jin

Bangtan didn't stop teasing Jungkook. He only smile when deep down inside..

Jungkook's corner

I feel like I'm going to shut them up. They didn't stop teasing me...

Yein's corner

The sunbaes keep on teasing Jungkook-sshi. That I ask him why are you not leaving yet. (sigh)

Jungkook quickly goes out and piggy back Yein to the lobby even though, for a few times she insist on walking on her feet. But Jungkook wouldn't let her. At the lobby, Lovelyz's manager is there. It's also a sign that Yein will leave.

"Bye, be safe!"

"You too, Jungkook-sshi!"

Jungkook's eyes didn't leave her until she disappears inside the van.

______________

Yein is inside a cafe while waiting for her virtual husband. She keep sipping her hot drink while peeping to the windows to spot him. She got tired and read some magazine at the bookshelves. Just then, Jungkook got in with rush as he's afraid that Yein grows tired and bored of waiting.

"Anyeonghaseyo."

"De, anyeonghaseyo. Please sit down."

"Did you order?"

"I am holding the drink that I ordered."

Jungkook realize of how silly is since Yein's have been holding the cute mug for some time. After Jungkook order his drink and food, it becomes awkward.