Episode 19

I am so sorry for not updating last week. It was because I have an amazing school schedule marathon. I was so flat out that I forget to update last week.

The night comes, the city of Japan starts to look breath-taking beautiful as the light shone through the night.

And there stood a couple who is up, up at the tower to enjoy the view. They took wonderful pictures of each other. Being the youngest member on each other's group makes them much more comparable.

"Oppa! Look at that!"

Yein points to the fountain which shine multiply colourful lights to accompany it's night visitors. There is also a light tunnel which both of them had fun playing chase and catching various pictures to show it off to their friends when they're back to Korea.

"Yein! Come here."

"What, oppa?"

"There's an app which maybe you know, it's dubmash. So, let's make videos here. It's easy!"

Jungkook starts to explain how to play it.

"Ok! Should we do it?"

Jungkook ask Yein who keeps encouraging him to do it first. But in the end, Yein ends up running away from the said game because Jungkook was making her doing something very well, funny and ridiculous.

"Please, Yein~"

Jungkook pouts as Yein gives up and tries the game anyway. It was ridiculous at first, but in the end it was so fun that the people around them did wonder.

'Where are the kid's parents?'

They stop and eat dinner at the street.

"We got street food money, any ways. How bad is Japanese food?"

Encourages Yein to Jungkook who keeps looking mindlessly at the food stalls. It was basically his first time to go out at the street freely with a girl. They both clasp hands as there's so many people at the street. Street food is in trend now.

"We should just sit here, I'm so busted."

"Okay, Yein. Let's sit here."

They sit in front of a food truck and ordered bento for two people. While eating for the order, being playing Jungkook. He didn't sit still and just wait. Instead..

"Bang, Bang, Bang!"

With chopsticks, he created his imaginary gun and proceed to pretend shoot exhausted Yein.

"What are you doing?"

"Playing, you should be excited. We're in Japan!"

"Okay, I get it that you're excited. Me too, but we'll get to Japan again if we manage to make a successful couple performance at MAMA."

"I don't want to go to Japan."

"Then?"

"Go to.. LA? New York?"

"I can, Oppa. But can you? You have a busy schedule."

Said Yein as she massages Jungkook's knuckles.

#1: They're so sweet.

#2: The staff must've wish for some place not far.

With his other hand, Jungkook taps his chin.

"You know, I made money. So, I should just go to Bang PD!"

"Order for Jungkook! Order for Jungkook!"