Episode 14

"Lala... sing a happy song... Lala... sing a happy song!"

Jungkook chuckle as Yein is singing the song while swaying her head side to side in the car. They both are in a car heading somewhere.

"Where are we going, oppa?"

"Hmm.... we're going somewhere that will awaken our sense of freedom."

Yein nods her head.

"Oh, I brought something. On our party, the Bangtan sunbaenims did mention that you really like lamb skewers."

"Yeah, did you bring them?"

"No."

Jungkook frowns a bit when actually he anticipates the meal. Yein smiles when she could clearly see the disappointment.

"But I bring another food. Bread!!"

Yein pulls out bread from her back bag. Jungkook could just smile. Yein pinch the edge of the bread and give some to Jungkook who opens his mouth. Yein also eat the bread. While driving, Jungkook puts out his hand as saying that he needs Yein to hold it. Somehow, Yein though it's a game and starts to play around with the fingers.

Jungkook could only smile with her innocence and starts to play with her hands anyway.

They finally arrives at a place where the  it is empty and there's planes. It looks like a hangar. So, Yein thought that Jungkook wants them to travel or something to awakens their freedom some thing. Anyway when they got nearer, Yein realise that it's actually a hangar for skydiving.

With trembling fingers, she clings on Jungkook's arm who had the 'calm' expression.

Jungkook's corner

Why did you want to try skydive?

Because I want to. When I'm back to my life, the schedule fills up the space and I'll never have a chance to go and skydive. Plus, Yein didn't look much scared. She was just shock that I would bring her there.

Yein's corner

Feeling?

It was exciting. Since I never tried before, but I got scared since I usually watched on television.

Jungkook and Yein have to sign some thing before they can finally proceed to skydive. They heard some word before that. Saying what not to do and to do. After that, they go to the plane after spending time wearing the equipments and attaching some cameras.

They board on the plane. Yein starts to clasp her hands to Jungkook. She got more nervous every time the man-in-charge announces their height from the ground.

They both agree on doing a safety jump eve though, there's a couple jump. The safety jump are for beginners with lack of experience. So, Jungkook and Yein choose that over the couple jump. Plus, Yein made a joke that she won't live if oppa handles her. It makes Jungkook sulks for a few minutes.

"Okay, now. Don't worry, you both will be together. Now, we have to jump now."

They checks on their belt for one last time before officially skydiving. They skydive together and immediately the nervousness is gone.

Yein's corner
Feeling?

Nervousness gone. The view was magnificent and I believe oppa feels the same as he got the chance to hold my hand.

#3: What the-? They should get a couple one then.

Jungkook's corner
Feeling?