Episode 27

Lastly, they visit Colosseum.

"We could only visit Colosseum for a short time since we have a flight to catch

"We could only visit Colosseum for a short time since we have a flight to catch."

Jungkook remind Yein who keeps capturing picture of Colosseum.

"Unique building. Let's just walk around. Then, we'll get back to the airport."

Jungkook agrees and follow Yein who locks her hands with his. They take a lot of photo from different angles since it was not that crowded.

"It isn't crowded cause there's no event. Do you know that whenever there's an event. All of it is free."

"ALL OF IT?!"

"Oh! It's like the politic, using it to gain popularity among the citizens."

"Oo... clever!"

They soon finish taking pictures and made way to the airport.

__

"Oppa, where are we?"

Ask Yein as her eyes are being close by Jungkook. Grinning as he makes Yein steps forward.

"Okay. You can open it up now!"

Yein gasps. It is... Efteling.

The fairytale theme park

"We couldn't go to Disneyland. At least, a day at Efteling will make up."

"Oppa, we can go to Lotte World."

Yein says to Jungkook who shook his head.

"Nu-uh! It's not the same. Come on! I bought tickets online."

Jungkook pulls Yein's hands. In a few minutes, both of them have already walk around the theme park.

"Let's ride this! Or this! OR, oppa! This, this!"

Yein excitingly points to various rides.

"We should try it all!"

Jungkook exclaim and pulls Yein to their first ride.