Episode 35

This chapter is longer, and you'll know why.

Jin: Talk to your partner like you're madly in love.

Myungeun: Yesh! Thank you, Jin sunbaenim.

Yein and Jungkook looks weirdly at Myungeum who keeps mumbling thank god. They shrug and did as told. But it is a little awkward when Jungkook snaps his fingers and whisper something to Yein that made her giggles.

Yein stands at one side of the wall. Even though she wears a hanbok, she still looks charming. Jungkook slowly approach her. He looks at her.

"So, can we still have our date?!"

"Umm... Where are you going?"

"I got no time to waste."

"Okay.. Okay.. Next time."

Jungkook flash a toothy grin before running to the other side of the room with Yein looking worry.

The audience claps their hands. It is clearly shown as Jungkook grins like a lover boy and Yein worries for Jungkook.

After a few times playing it, Yein and Jungkook lands on another challenge.

Suga: Carry your partner and spin 10 times. When done...

Jiae: Place your partner carefully on the floor. Both of you cannot fall down.

Jungkook grins. He picks up Yein making Yein shriek.

Yein's corner

I have never got pick up by other guy except my father.

#1: You have to expect this scene especially since it's the golden maknae.

1..2..3..4..5.. 10!

Jungkook got a little bit dizzy and Hoseok and Suga starts rapping their part in fire.

When I wake up in my room I have nothing
Once the sun goes down, I stumble
So completely drunk, drunk
Cursing around on the street, street
I'm out of my mind, like an insane person
It's all a mess, livin' like beep

They laughs as the lyrics match Jungkook's situation now. He carefully places Yein and try to sit. He bows his head low like making an exercise when he 's trying to calm down his dizziness.

Rap Monster: Kookie is dizzy.

Yein: Oppa, you're okay?

Jungkook: I am, I am.

They continue on and after a Jungkook made move, they land onto another challenge.

Baby Soul: Do a cute, sweet and sexy pose.

The members coo them both, knowing that they couldn't do any of that.

Yein: We're doom.

Jisoo: Relax Yein, you are already cute.