#2 Sequel

"Oh, Yein! Where are you going?"

"To... Bangtan's dorm."

"WHAT?!"

Her members got shock. Is she even allow to?

"That's okay, I've already ask manager who asks for CEO's permission. So, I got a green light."

"Can I follow?"

"Can I follow too?"

"Sure, manager did say to bring someone. I'll choose... Soul Unnie!"

A few members groans. She chuckles as Soul quickly grabs her necessities and both of them walk to the car park. When they arrive, a man is wearing all covered up is waiting at the lobby.

"Oppa?"

The guy lift his face and his cheek rise. He takes out his mask and it's Jungkook.

"You made it!"

They did their handshake which Jungkook hugs her at the end. They hears someone clears their throat.

"Oh, sorry Soul Unnie."

"Aigoo, you two lovebirds. Come on, we have to get to your dorm."

"Ah... I hope noona understand our dorm's situation."

"Please, our dorm is much more worse."

They chuckle and got inside the lift to the dorm. When they got inside, Jimin and J-hope were playing with a ball and Jin is cooking. Taehyung jumps to Jungkook when he arrives.

"Ah! Hyung... Lovelyz's here."

"Really?!"

"Oh... Anyeonghaseyo."

"Dinner's almost ready. Are both of you staying for dinner?"

"Sure, we can. Right, unnie?"

"Of course, we don't have any schedule anyway."

Jungkook pulls Yein to his room that he shared.

"I have keep them somewhere."

Jungkook thrash a corner of his room to find a special box he kept.

"Assa! Here it is."

Jungkook grabs a mustard coloured box that is properly wrap into a blue ribbon. He gives it to Yein who is sitting on the bed.

"Thank you, oppa."

"Oh, you called me oppa!"

"I've decided that to break the ice."

"Good job, our Yeinnie!"

Yein opens the box. There's a few pictures of them edited together. A few banners and few letters.

"A phone?"

She realise that there's box of phone underneath all of the letters, banners and others. She looks at Jungkook who coolly looks at other stuff.

"I actually got news that Lovelyz got their phones back. So, I bought you a phone. But yeah... I hope you-"

Yein engulf Jungkook in a hug. She's rather feels happy that Jungkook did think of her and bought such things.

"Thanks, oppa."

"And.. I hope it won't be in our way anymore."

She sits back and looks at Jungkook.

"How did you know that we are allow to?"

"Well... long short, I caught Taehyung Hyung having a chat with Sujeong Noona."