Episode 3

Yein waits patiently while playing with the hem of her shirt. She is at BigHit company because her husband is suppose to be ending his recording and then, go to somewhere with her. Just then, someone sits at her right. Thinking it was her husband, surprise to see V instead. She stands up and keep bowing to the sunbaenim.

"Anyeonghaseyo."

"De, anyeonghaseyo. Sit down, anyway Jungkook send me to replace him."

"Really?"

"Yah Hyung!"

Jungkook runs towards both of them and pants when he arrives. Yein assist him to sit at the chair making V looking so awkward.

"V sunbaenims says that you ask him to replace you."

"Of course not!"

"Aren't you happier if he did that?" -V

"Nope, at all."

Jungkook chuckles hearing Yein's response.

"Okay, Jungkook. Give me that coffee."

"It's for Yein, hyung."

"You only remember your wife, not your hyung who cares for you!" -V

"Hyung, you can buy it at the coffee shop."

V storm off but Jungkook know that he was just acting so he didn't care much but Yein looks concern.

"He's just acting, come on. Let's sit down."

"Okay, but Jungkook-sshi, why did V sunbaenim comes down?"

"He is supposed to be buying drink for another 6 members including himself. Jimin volunteer but he bump to Bang PD and comes late."

"Oh! That's explains everything. Red envelope!"

Yein's right, they receive another red envelope and Jungkook reads it out loud.

____________________________________________________________________________________

To: Yeinkook <3

Go to XXX apartment, floor 2 and room 02 and receive another mission there.

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh, come on. Let's go. I park my car at the underground."

Yein nods and follow Jungkook along.

**

"Try searching at the GPS where XXX apartment is."

"Right!"

Yein takes out her phone and search for the address. Jungkook keeps his head straight while waiting for Yein to finish.

"Oh! It's at Myeondong. I thought it was going to be like JJongah's sunbaenim who have to stay at MBC building."

"Ah! Girls Day?"

"Yup!"

"Yein, do you cook?"

"At dorm, we have to take turns cooking. So, yes I know the basic though. Now, I know how to do Kimchi and other cooking too."

"Oh.. at our dorm, we just order at the nearest stall."

"Of course, but doesn't Jin-sshi cooks?"

"How did you know?"

"There's some information while I search about Jungkook-sshi."

"Really? You searched about me?"