Episode 5

Yein is wearing a snapback and round glasses while checking herself at the tinted window.

"I'm so nervous."

Yein's corner

I thought that I could surprise Jungkook Oppa after his Japan activities. So, I follow his manager to the airport and disguise myself as a worker. And it's also a hidden camera thing.

#3: Woah!

Yein is sitting at the front seat with BTS's manager.

"Does Jungkook talked about me?"

"He did, a lot. He keep asking when is going to be the next filming and the members are always teasing him. But?"

"But what?"

"You didn't drop your formalities until now right?"

"Yes, did he complains about it?"

"He did ask for the members about tips to make you talk informally to him."

"I am going to disguise while just sitting here so can you ask him a few things for me?"

"What is it?"

"Oh yes, and give him this chocolate."

"He's in danger."

"Why?"

"The members will take this polarized photo and start to fight about chocolates with him."

"That's why, I plan to give the other this."

"Chocolates? That maybe solve the problem."

"Can you say to him that even if I didn't speak informally, I'm already comfortable with him."

"Sure, but when are you going to expose yourself?"

"That's a restaurant, maybe you should stop and I'll expose myself."

"(nods) That's the plan?"

"It is."

**

After awhile, the seven boys finally enter the van. They did have confusion written on their face as they see a woman reading a book at the front seat but shrug it off.

"This is one of the staff. So, how's Japan?" -Manager

"Its great. There's a fan who gives me Green Tea Kit Kat." -Jimin

"And give me Kumamon!!" -Suga

"Eyy..." -All

"Oh, Jungkook! Yein drop by at the company and give you this!"

"Eyyy.." -All

Jungkook happily grab it and skip a few of his hyungs on the way. The members peek around but being Jungkook, he keep it to himself.

"It must be good having a wife." -Jin

"It is!" -Jungkook

The members feels annoy to his answers. Being Suga, he takes the bar and proceed to rip it open. But..

"Here's the chocolate from Yein to others. That chocolate is only for Jungkook." -Manager

"Wah! I'm so jealous." -Rap Monster

"He have a special chocolate from Yein. Is it home made?" -J-Hope

Yein's corner

I was grinning at the front since obviously it is for Jungkook oppa. The chocolate are home made since I want to made it special for him.