Episode 28

"Here we are! Beautiful Brussel!"

Jungkook says as he widen his arms leaving his wife behind.

"Aish! Oppa."

"Just kidding. Let me help you."

Jungkook goes back to Yein who had to carry their baggages. Halting a taxi and getting into their hotel. Yein instantly jumps on the bed leaving her baggage unattended.

"Woah! Today was tiring."

"Why? Want me to massage you?"

"That'll be awesome!"

Yein takes off her coat and boots as Jungkook did the same. They climb on the bed as Jungkook slowly massages the Stiff Yein.

"Aigoo... You're so stiff. No wonder you got many aches here and there."

Yein could only press her lips together to make sure that she didn't yelp too much.

"After this let me massage you."

"Sure! Then we can go to..."

"Aren't you tired?!"

"Oh... Come on, Yeinnie. Just a walk."

"Okay, okay."

Yein says as she looks in front and enjoys the massage that Jungkook gave.
__
#1: Oh! Brussels is a nice country.

Wrap up in their coats as they walk on the snow. Holding their hands as fingers wrap in each other.

"Woah! There just so many desserts shops here!"

Yein says as she refers to the various shops. They were many brands there.

"Would you like to get a cup of hot chocolate?"

"Sure!"

Jungkook pushes the door for Yein.

"Milady!"

"Well... Thank you, gentleman."

Yein squeals to the sight in front of her. Well, shortly it was a sight she never even imagine would be. The shelves were fill with chocolate. The display place is full with chocolates. And a few of French chefs are there, creating chocolate.

"This is heaven."

Yein murmurs. Making Jungkook chuckles and pulls her hands to the counter. Showing two fingers while saying.

"Hot chocolate please."

The chef nods his head and proceed to make the couple a hot chocolate. When they both got it, Yein pouts to Jungkook while pointing to the chocolate waffles.

"Buy it yourself."

"Aish! Oppa~"

"Why? Don't you have money?"