Episode 26

#1: What the! That's too romantic!

#2: I want my husband to do that!

'I think I want to marry you! -Jungkook Oppa'

The magician pulls a bouquet of flowers from his hat as he gave it to Jungkook who had his cute bunny smile. Going down to the stage and making way to Yein who cups her mouth to show her surprise.

"Just say I do or I do!"

"When did you prepare this?"

"A little help! Come on, I'm waiting."

"Yes, I do."

The side of the stage starts to feel with bubbles as Yein said that. Making it more romantic and making all the staff & guests at the hotel jealous.

Jungkook's corner

We haven't had a wedding yet. Thinking of the purpose at Paris and wedding at Rome. So, I think Yein will be happy.

Yein's corner

Every girl dreams their purpose like that.

Seems like I'm lucky. Having a purpose, wedding and honeymoon in one set.

"What do you think?"

Jungkook asked as they finally get to eat after that extravagant event.

"I like it, really a lot."

"Why didn't you love it?"

"Umm... Because maybe there's a lot of people watching so it's kind of... bragging?"

Jungkook chuckles hearing how Yein's down to earth comment.

"That's my purpose."

"What the- Are you sincere or are you just trying to make other singles jealous?"

"Both, it's a bonus!"

"Really, oppa. Not eating."

"Don't lie to me, if you dare to not touch this food more than 15 minutes. I'll bring you to a cool place at Rome."

"Cool place you meant, a tourist spot?"

"Okay, okay... I'll bring you the best bakery at Paris before the plane board. Deal?"

"Okay! Deal! It's only 15 minutes."

Jungkook sets on a timer at 15 minutes.

"Ah! You are not allow to roam. Just sit there."

"Call!"

Jungkook smirk and taps the button 'start'.

Yein keeps biting her lips as Jungkook starts to eat. He starts to film a commercial on his own according to Jin's tips.

"I'm going to win."

"Prove it then. Mmm~"

Soon enough, the water at Yein's glass is half-empty and it's only been 13 minutes.

"2 minutes more."

Jungkook try seduce her by making it look like Jungkook is going to give her a bite. Making her sulk at how Jungkook.

"Oppa, really! You are like a kid."

"You're a kid too! The other hyungs would decline the challenge and eat to their heart desire. You didn't?"

"That's why I'm saying that we match."

Jungkook almost choke on his food when suddenly, Yein shouts.