Episode 18

They arrives at the said airport after arguing about the song that they were going to cover. But one more problem, they don't even know where MPD-nim is at the airport.

"Should we go to a cafe first?"

"Yeah, I'm thirsty. Shouldn't we look for MPD-nim first?"

However Jungkook ignores the question and start to escort Yein to the nearby Starbucks to enjoy coffee.

"My instincts are right again!"

They both saw MPD-nim holding a cup of coffee with two luggages on both side. They approach him who have a shock but covered with his head mascot.

"Anyeonghaseyo."

Said both of them as they sat down but being close to MPD-nim, Jungkook got head-lock and ruffled on his hair as they sign of friendship. Yein could only smile to see both of them being close to each other. After that, MPD-nim gives them a red and gold envelope to them. They look at it suspiciously.

"I don't want to open this."

"Me neither, but well, I'm the golden maknae. So, we should open the golden first!"

Yein could only sigh while shook her head when she see how Jungkook didn't even get aware of the situation. They slowly open the golden and being the one who's holding it, Jungkook have to read the contain.

To: Yeinkook

You made it!! Okay, here's the deal. MPD-nim has something to tell you! So, you have to open the red envelope and read out loud and follow the instructions!! For opening this golden envelope, you get to go to a vacation for 3 days, 2 nights. Enjoy!!

There's a ticket attach and MPD-nim push their luggage to their side. They open the red one.

To: Yeinkook

MPD-nim has something to tell you. That's why you have to find him. Good luck!

They look at it weirdly and proceed to find MPD-nim when he already gone.

"Do we have to run, oppa?"

"Dashi run, run, run."

Yein playfully smack Jungkook's shoulder as he repeat his part in his song 'Run'. They proceed to find MPD-nim in that airport.

After 1 hour~

They sit at the waiting area while thinking of MPD-nim possibilities of hiding.

"If you're a tourist, you must wanted to go shopping, right?"

"But MPD-nim is korean."

"Really?"

"Yeah, that's why he's close to me and hyungs."

"But still-"

"We have to look at every possibilities. So, let's go!"

"Carry me!"

Jungkook pretends to not hear and proceed to walking.

"Meanie!"

Jungkook grin when he heard that. As Yein and him proceed to a shoe store, they found MPD-nim trying on a few pairs of shoes.

"See? He's shopping."

Said Yein as she stretches her hands. They pounce on MPD-nim and MPD-nim gives a black envelope.

"Oppa, hold on to the MPD-nim. He'll ran away again!"

Jungkook smirk and hold on tight to the MPD-nim who playfully yank out his arms now and then. Yein reads out loud the contain.