Episode 6

While eating, the members keep on giving signals to each other. Yein who's oblivious didn't understand the signals but Jungkook does. Seeing how his hyung keep on looking at each other while squinting their eyes. He already live with them for years. How on earth he could not recognise that signal. The 'plan' signal.

"Jimin! Say ah!" -V

V scoop rice to Jimin's mouth and to make the plan work, Jimin also scoop rice to but..

"Yoongi Hyung, say ah!" -Jimin

"What do you think I am a kid?!" -Suga

"Hmm... your facial features say so!" -Jimin

Even though Suga almost decline but knowing the squinted eyes signal that started because of him. He accept the scoop from Jimin anyway. Yein looks at her brother- in law in amusement. But she's not that dumb to know that actually their pushing her to scoop rice to her husband, Jungkook. She's shy to do in front of people plus, Jungkook is the one who always make the move first.

Yein's corner

In front of the brother- in law. I couldn't do it, it was much more easier if it's only both of us. But, Jungkook Oppa the one who always make the move first. So, its kind of awkward since the real couple are suppose to be me and Oppa.

Yein hesitated a bit but scoop some at her spoon. The members especially Jungkook keeps on anticipating her next movement.

Jungkook's corner

Even though Yein looks uncomfortable and hesitated in doing that. But I should be honest and say that I actually anticipate that a lot.

#2: Eyy... you little kid!

"(shyly) Jungkook Oppa, say ah!"

She raise the spoon and at that time, the members were cheering but to not cause commotion. They tend to cheer quietly but it was enough to make Yein blush hard. To decrease awkwardness, Jungkook also scoop some for Yein. Gladly she takes it.

"You guys should be more comfortable with each other. I meant more than comfortable." -Rap monster

"Example, you should be more comfortable. I think the reason why both of you are not comfortable is because of PDA right?" -Jin

"What's PDA, hyung/sunbaenim?" -Yein, Jungkook, Taehyung

"Are both of you too innocent? PDA means Public Display Affection." -Jimin

Yein makes an 'O' sign with her mouth while Taehyung and Jungkook just sits there as, there are male.

"Yein, do you like kumamon?" -Suga

"A little, I knew kumamon but I didn't have a huge affection to it like sunbaenim does."

"Pfftt... affection much! Anyway, how's the new house?" -J-hope

"Did you just ask me about my affection towards my dear kumamon?" -Suga

"Sorry, Suga hyung. But how's the house, Jungkook got a designer to do it." -J-hope

"The house is the best. I like it, but it seems that Yein doesn't.."

"What do you mean I don't like it, Oppa? I like it too."

"Maybe its because you're not good at expressing it, Yein?" -Rap monster

"Maybe, Baby Soul unnie said the same too."

"What's your members reaction to our marriage?" -Jungkook

"Marriage?" -Jimin

"Then, what should I call it?"