Episode 10

After the whole supermarket role playing is finished, they head to a radio station. The staff asks them to wear the head phones and again, they had a role-playing game.

Jungkook will be the guest and Yein will be the DJ.

"Anyeonghaseyo, everyone. Today, DJ Yein is having a guest. Are you curious? Well, well, its actually Bangtan's Jeon Jungkook."

Yein accidentally elbowed a switch and suddenly, a crowd is cheering. She smiles to Jungkook who mouthed a 'good for you'.

"Since Bangtan's Jungkook just got himself into the virtual marriage television show, mind describing the feeling of married?"

"Oh, the feeling is wonderful since having a wife. My members keep pushing me because their jealous."

"How does Yein treats you?"

"Well, she treats me wonderfully. She have never make me down. Just her smile and her way of treating me."

Yein blush but she keep on playing her role-playing.

"Well then is there anything that you liked to wish from Yein?"

"Well, I wish that we could be more and more comfortable with each other and will learn how to lean on each other."

"Hmm... Well then, have a nice marriage Jungkook."

Then they change their roleplaying.

"Anyeonghaseyo,  I'm DJ Jungkook. And today, as our special guest its Lovelyz's Yein. How are you?"

"I'm fine, thank you."

"How's your husband?"

"He's doing fine. I'm still grateful that whenever I meet up with him, he's still in a healthy condition."

"That's good to hear. Is there anything that your husband does that made you annoy?"

"Until now, none. And I hope it continues on."

"What do you wish from your husband?"

"I wish that both of us are much comfortable."

After bidding goodbye, they made way to the news stations. They also get a nice record of their DJ moments. When they arrive, the staff gives a nice blazer to both Jungkook and Yein. Jungkook is going to be the anchor and Yein is going to be the weather reporter.

"Anyeonghaseyo, everyone. Jungkook here. Today we are going to discuss about...about..."

Jungkook squinted his eyes as he couldn't read the script on screen. Yein chuckle and tease him.

"Oppa, do you need glasses?"

"No, I need another person to be by my side all the time."

The staff chuckles but the staff who's role as producer instantly asks Jungkook to pay attention.

"Jungkook, we can enlarge the words."

Jungkook bows and starts again.

"...about the air pollution around the world. As you all know that air pollution may cause many damages to the humans alone. Yet the humans still created this.."

Jungkook keep reading the script but Yein keep on chuckling and she thought she was going to die because of covering her laughter. Jungkook is reading in monotone voice. Instantly she remembers the weekly Idol clip that they watched together.

The producer orders Yein to stand by and be ready. As Jungkook is moving on to her corner.

".... Next we will be having our weather reported by Jung Yein. Jung Yein?"