Episode 4

Yein is waiting at the bus stop as her manager drops her there. It's already been 3 weeks since they last met. It's all because of their schedule. Yein predicted that their meeting would be kind of awkward. She keep tapping her feet. When suddenly somebody back hug making her startle. She is relief knowing it's her virtual husband, Jeon Jungkook.

Yein's corner

I actually you know, am quite shock with our situation. I am not much familiar with skin ship but since Oppa likes it. I think I can cope with it.

"Oh, we're matching!"

That's right. Both of them are wearing a plain shirt with washed jeans pair up with boots. The different are just that Jungkook is wearing a snapback while Yein is wearing a beanie.

"I almost grab a snapback, Oppa."

"Really? When did you wear this?"

"4 or 5 am?"

"I just wear since I just shower."

"Did you practice late night?"

Jungkook nods. Just then, a bus comes in.

"Today, we're going to ride a bus since my car is at the company."

"Okay, come on! (holds Jungkook's hand)"

Both Yein and Jungkook finally reach a stop near their apartment.

"Let's go visit our apartment."

"Oh yes! We have to decorate them right."

Jungkook's corner

I didn't tell Yein that I wanted to decorate it since I wanted to make it surprise.

"Yein, can you please close your eyes? I'll close it for you."

"Okay."

Yein looks doubtful to Jungkook. Jungkook just smiles and proceed to close her eyes and unlock the door. He switch open the lights revealing a cool, wood made kitchen counter. There's also the sofa that they compliment at the store last week. But the living room doesn't have a TV though it have a white screen and a projector so that it will save space. The bedroom is also neat and there's a nice wardrobe in the side. The bathroom is also well decorated and have a lot of secret space despite its narrow space.

"1..2..3.. Tada!!"

Yein looks surprise that her eyes got huge. She thought that they were going to decorate it together.

Yein's corner

Honestly if other people they would sigh on how they already make research about designs to design their room. But I am grateful that Oppa did that since obviously, I can do it.

"Oppa, this looks great. Wow!"

"(shows bunny smile) Right? I design it by myself."

"If I hadn't knew you better I would believe that."

"Why?"

"Guys don't usually have their time wasted just to design an apartment with a budget of a million won. Plus, you're really busy Oppa."

"Pssh... Okay, I admit that I got help from a designer."

Yein shrug signalling that she did predicted that. She keep roaming to the bedroom, living room, bathroom and the kitchen. The apartment was just small enough for both of them.

Jungkook smiles proudly while seating at the chair near the kitchen counter. When Yein finish her self tour, she sits down at the couch. But...

"Yein, I'm hungry."