Episode 8

Jungkook is done from changing to a minion pyjama.

#2: He looks cute!

Jungkook keep peeping at their bedroom door, wondering when Yein is going to come out with the pyjama. Finally it reveal a cute Yein with the same theme-like pyjamas.

"You look cute, Yein!"

"Oppa too. It seems kind of awkward."

"Oh... (nods) I am going to the balcony to start the fire. You bring the vegetable, okay?"

"That's a good idea."

Yein washes the vegetables. She cuts the mushroom vertically and slice the onions too. She picks a machine that could make her work easier on potato peeling.

Jungkook wears the gloves and start to fire up the grill. Soon enough, it starts to smoke and he grills the meat. He smiles when he see his cute wife bringing the tray full of vegetables to him.

"You should grill it slowly. It would be a waste if you didn't."

Jungkook nods his head. While he's grilling, Yein picks the vegetables and meat and start to arrange them to skewers. After finishing the first one, she puts it slowly on the grill.

"Say ahh!"

Jungkook pass a piece of meat to Yein. She accepts it but her face is speechless.

"The taste of the meat is.... woah, I'm speechless."

"I think I heard the same reply before though?"

"Really, oh weekly idol!"

"Right! You watched it?"

"I only get to watch some cuts. But the members are hilarious."

"Me? I must be boring."

"I didn't watch yours yet. How about we watch each other weekly idol clips? Or a movie?"

"Weekly idol! Then, on other day off. We should watch Iron man."

"Oppa really like Iron man."

Jungkook nods his head. After grilling all the meat and vegetables, they sit on the sofa and search for each other's weekly idol's clip. Yein suggest to watch Jungkook's first.

"Oppa~ Yeinnie wants to watch yours first!"

Jungkook smiles but then collapse and just agrees to it.

#1: Every guys' weaknesses..

#3: Girl's aegyo.

They rest on the sofa with a cosy blanket covering them. And also don't forget the meat that they grilled. Jungkook keep on giving meat wrappings to Yein. Being Yein, she also makes a meat wrapping for Jungkook.

After finish looking at both of them and laughing and teasing. They finally got tired and wants to watch something else.

"What about Oppa go and try to play the guitar?"

"Why? Are you still not confident with my talent?"

"Maybe.."

Yein's corner

I actually just want to hear Oppa's playing the guitar. It is every girl's dream to have a charming guy playing guitar right?

Jungkook's corner

Namjoon hyung, I should thanks him after this.

Jungkook plays a light tune at the guitar while sitting in front of dear Yein who have the blanket wrapping around her. In a glance, it looks like she's a little innocent child. Jungkook starts to play 'Propose' in a slow jam that he just create. Making Yein smile in every line.

#2: As expected, Jeon Jungkook.

#1: I'm becoming his fan now!

The studio giggle to MC #1's statement.

After the song finish, Jungkook smiles looking at the already sleeping Yein.

~Preview

"Do you want to go to Ma City?"

"We can go?"

"Hmm... we can. Right after finishing lunch!"