#1 Sequel

Jungkook couldn't sleep after the recording although he have a plane schedule tomorrow. He keeps turning and changing to various pose to sleep. His actions annoy his hyungs who put pillows around him to prevent him from disturbing him.

He gives up and make way to the living room. He looks at the wall and see something odd. There's a huge cardboard that has all of the Lovelyz's members signatures. There's a few heart stickers, marking the Bangtan's playfulness. He looks at it and easily could tell which is Yein's.

"Huh... Should I give her a call?"

"Who?"

He got surprise and sees his hyung, Namjoon is there.

"I couldn't sleep. Who were you planning to call?"

"Yein?"

"You can't."

Jungkook looks upset.

"I know.. Manager hyung said earlier that any memories should be push aside-"

"Dude, I meant that their phones are being taken."

"Huh?"

Jungkook looks at Namjoon.

"I talk to Lovelyz's leader. She said that Yein got her phone just because she participate in such program. Actually Lovelyz can't have phones to make them focus on their career."

"Oh. So, I can't call her?"

"Well... you can meet her. Tell me honestly, you have feelings for her right?"

Jungkook looks at the balcony where the stars spread the sky like blankets covering the galaxy. He gulps down. Didn't have the courage to answer his leader who sigh.

"I knew this would happen. Don't worry, after a few tours your mind would totally forget her."

He nods his head and stay at the balcony until his leader got in.

"Me and you, are we even possible? Tell me leader-nim, how can I forget her when her photos are all over my gallery?"

~

After 2 years...

"YEIN! WAKE UP!!"

"I got it, unnie. Sorry for making such a nuisance to you."

"That's okay, clean yourself then we'll have to clean the room. Up,up!"

Soojung makes the maknae go up and clean herself. When Yein is finish, she is surprise when her leader is holding something precious to her.

"Umm... Unnie, I can explain."

"We talked about this, Yeinnie."

"I know... It's a waste to just throw."

"At least, leave it at place where the manager couldn't see it. It's dangerous if he saw this."

Yein nods her head, she's well aware that her manager have warn her multiple times when she finish WGM shooting.

"Can I wear it?"

"Leave it here, we have a MV recording today."

She nods her head and puts the necklace inside her pillow case because the dorm is too messy. She's afraid she'll lose it.

When they arrive, they have to shoot the MV where she is surprise. Lovelyz are also surprise.

"Unnie, where did you get this?"

Yein asks as she points to the golden seashell necklace that her coordinate unnie is holding to wear it at Yein's neck.

"Huh? From your guys' dorm. Is it Jiae's?"