Episode 9

Jungkook is looking at his phone while waiting for Yein. He keeps on smiling and typing. After that, he rubs his face and looks outside. Just then, Yein comes in and smile bunny-like to him.

"Anyeonghaseyo."

"Hmm... Anyeong. Have you eaten?"

"(shook her head) I haven't since we are busy practising. What about Oppa?"

"(shook) Me too! Order something here."

Jungkook gives a piece of menu that have various meals to choose from. Yein looks dazed for awhile as she doesn't know what to choose. All of the food looks appetizing, thanks to the editing effects done.

"What would you like Oppa?"

"Anything that you would order. I practically can eat anything."

"Anything you dislike?"

"(shook his head) Nope."

"Its hard."

Yein pouts seeing the delicious meals.

"Then, I'll order for you then."

Yein gladly gives the menu to Jungkook. Jungkook examines for awhile but then, starts to call the staff.

"What do you want for drink?"

"Orange juice."

"Okay, Set B for two. And I'll have 2 orange juice too."

The staff nods his head and goes to the kitchen to prepare the food.

"Do you want to go to Ma City?"

"We can go?"

"Hmm... we can. Right after finishing lunch!"

Yein smile but then, frowns.

"What am I going to wear."

"No worries. We can shop them there."

"Oppa, are you seriously taking me to your city?"

"(nods) Of course, not lying."

"Tch... Oppa, I heard your cover on working and others."

"Why? Is it the best?"

"It is but V sunbaenim and J-hope sunbaenim cover on Hug Me. It's Jjang. I really like how V sunbaenim can make his voice sad and sorrow like the song."

"(Irritate) What about me?"

"It is the best!"

"Hmmph!"

Jungkook slump down his seat and cross arm as he hears his wife's confession.

"But I like V sunbaenim and J-hope sunbaenim's cover but I love yours the most."

The studio start to cringe.

Jungkook slightly smile slash smirk to his wife. Yein just smiles innocently while waiting for his response.

"You really know how to play around, huh? When did you hear about this?"

"No one."

Jungkook looks at her full of doubt. But who deny the innocent face of her.

Yein's corner

My unnies always use it at dorm and all. So, it becomes a part of my personality, I guess.

Just then, the food comes. Instantly, it becomes a food air.

#3: I'm starting to become hungry.