Episode 13.2

They sit around in a circle with their partners. They are going to play the snake and ladder game.

Jimin rolls the dice and he got to go to 6 steps ahead. He and Kei high-five. After a few minutes, finally. Jin and Myungeun have to go down to the snake, so Jisoo shuffles the card and asks them to choose. They choke up after reading the penalty.

'Say 'You did well.' To each other in a cute way.'

Myungeun wants to get another card but Jisoo didn't give the chance. So, in the end Myungeun decides to make an aegyo. But her members keep asking to do this and that.

"Unnie! Do use simple gestures!!"

"Do another one!!"

"Look him at the eyes!!"

Myungeun gives a glare to the three members. Sujeong, Kei and Jiae.

"*winks* You did well, Jin-sshi. "

The Bangtan members anticipate on Jin's aegyo after a little of the cringing session. He just did a thumbs up shyly but being the Bangtan.

"Hyung! Do something strong!"

"You're not being fair to Myungeun-sshi."

He make a short aegyo.

"*shows gestures* Jin + Myungeun = You did well!"

The members cheers. Then they continue the game. [I will only writes about the penalty]

__

The lamb couple.

'Do an act from a drama.'

Kei makes an O shape at her mouth.

"Should we do one from Bangtan Gayo?"

"That's a good idea, Jimin-sshi. But what?"

"We'll make the driving part. Or you want to do the others."

"No, it's fine."

They decide to do the part where Jimin will be driving and Jin's the female character. The Bangtan members had the we-know-what-actually-would-happen face.

"To make it more fun, should we make it successful in one shot?"

The Bangtan members grin to Jungkook's very clever idea. However, Jimin looks worry.

"Yah! Maknae, don't."

"On second thought..."

Jisoo did thinks about it.

"Well, we only have little much time. So, a one shot acting is a great idea."

Bangtan cheer and grin. Celebrating at Jimin's distress. Jimin huff and puff for a few time, collecting his confidence in acting the whole scene out. Well, seriously even if the female is Jin he have to redo it a few times until the members get mad at him. How about a girl? Thought about that the girl is Jungkook's sister-in law?

Kei pats Jimin's shoulder.

"Hey, don't worry. We can do this, we just have to practice the lines and we're ready to go."

Jimin nods. Soon enough, they start.

"Stop crying!"

All of them starts to chuckles hearing Jimin's first line.

"Let's eat something!"

"Just stop the car."

"Let's eat something!"

"Just stop the car."

And finally the main that they all waited. It took Jimin a few seconds before he could say it, though.