Episode 20

After 10 minutes, both of them finally chosen the attire.

Yein had blue ocean beach shirt with a pair navy blue shorts with a cream hat.

Jungkook choose a pink maxi dress with also a cream hat.

"Okay, lets try this on."

After they tried it, Yein keeps on laughing because Jungkook was wearing his clothes funnily.

"Oppa, who taught you to wear the hat upside down."

"Because wearing it normally is too main stream."

He grins as Yein fix his hair and hat. After paying for the clothes, they got back to their hotel room. Yein had own her cute pajama with Jungkook.

"Oppa, have you wash your face?"

"Nope, you?"

Yein shook her head. Both of them made way to the bathroom's mirror and take each other's face cleanser.

Jungkook takes Yein's and put a little in her palms. Yein then, put the same to Jungkook's palms.

#3: That's so sweet!

#2: Ehem! Jealous singles here.

They both put the soap to their face and clean their face. Because he's the golden maknae, he wanted to try what he watched at the ad.

Jungkook's corner

You know when the actor just splash the water to its face and its already 100% clean. So, I wanted to ask Yein to try that.

Yein's corner

I almost call him 'ridiculous oppa'. Bangtan should get the tv away from him. 

"Yein, do what the actress does?"

"What?"

"Splash to their face and it's clean!"

"Oppa, it's an ad. Surely you're not that naive."

"Yes! But I want to prove that we can do it."

"In one-shot?"

"No, just that you splash over and over until its clean."

Yein could only look at Jungkook in disbelief.

"How about Oppa try first?"

"But.. I want you to. And its my birthday!"

Yein could only sigh before splashing the water into her face. When she finish the 2nd splash, Jungkook suddenly grabs her arms. While looking at her eyes.

"Why are you so naive?"

Making Yein blushes but she looks at Jungkook with her big innocent eyes.

The studio: Aah!

"I was just doing what Oppa want to experimented."

"Yeah, but if I were you. I wouldn't do it."

#1: Oh! What is Jungkook's new concept?

Jungkook's corner

I wanted to try to be a manly man!!

There's this one drama where the actress's hand is hurt so the actor washes her face.

Jungkook slowly clean Yein's face with the water. Making the studio and viewers getting goosebumps.

"Do it for me."

"Okay, Oppa."

Yein starts to scrub Jungkook's face and chuckles whenever he starts to scrunch his face whenever he feels itchy.