Episode 34

"We got a delivery!"

Yein opens the door and accept the package. Inside, Jungkook is already there with a mug of ice coffee.

"Open it."

Yein opens it and there's a set of hanbok and a few of ingredients. There's also another box. Yein spots a red envelope and starts to read it out aloud.

To: Yeinkook

Wear this hanbok and celebrate a wonderful celebration together!

"Let's cook first!"

Jungkook place his mug aside and helps Yein to organise. The clothes are put inside their room, the ingredient are place at the kitchen counter and the special box is place at the coffee table.

"Wear apron first."

Jungkook takes the apron and tie it around Yein infront of her as in hugging her.

#1: Where did he learn the moves?

Yein ties an apron around Jungkook.

"Oppa, you can wash the rice and cut the meat and vegetables. Or... I'll take the rice job and you'll do cutting."

"I'll take the washing rice job."

Yein nods her head and she starts the cutting job. While Jungkook is washing the rice, he hears a hiss of pain.

"Yein?"

"Ouch."

When he faces Yein, she has a slight cut at her fingers.

"Next time, be careful."

Jungkook moves the rice aside and wash Yein's finger to get rid of the bacteria.

"Thanks, oppa."

He takes a bandage aid ad paste it to her. After the little commotion, Yein continue cutting. Since then, Jungkook would pay close attention to Yein.

After the cutting, Yein continue on cooking as Jungkook helps her a little.

"Oppa, you could start wearing the hanbok."

Jungkook close the bedroom door and wears the hanbok. Yein also wears it and change it at the bathroom. After changing, they go to the living room where they burst out laughing.

"You look so cute."

"Ani..."

Yein has her hair braided to the side. Their concept colour is pink and blue.

"While I was changing in the bathroom, a red envelope fell. It's almost got in."

"The bowl?"

They laughs and Jungkook opens the envelope.

To: Yeinkook

Today, you will greet each other's families. Good luck and go to Bangtan's dorm.

"AH! We're doom."

"That explain why the ingredients are a lot."

They crouch down. Nervous of the fact that they will meet with each other's family.

"Let's meet my parents first!"

Yein says and Jungkook nods his head. Yein opens up video call to her mother.

"Omma!"

She says it cutely and making Jungkook chuckle.

Yein Jungkook Mother Father