Episode 12

In the morning, the situation is already hectic. Both of them arrives at the shop where they rent he costume.

Inside the saleslady gives a catalogue to makes it easier. They are various costumes. But they just want a simple and fun costume that have matching. So, the saleslady gives another catalogue.

They are cute animals suits, cartoon and fairy-tales.

"Miss, can we have a jumpsuit?"

"Here's the part for jumpsuits only."

The saleslady leaves them for awhile since she needs to arrange something at the back of her shop. Yein keep on flipping on the pages while her eyes are busy looking around.

"Which would you prefer?"

"If its costume, I want to make it simple and comfortable. Let's just have jumpsuits?"

"We can do that since its says 5 couple jumpsuits can rent on 15,000 won. It'll saves money."

Both of them nods their head and ends up buying 6 couple ones and 1 one more for the MC.

After thanking the saleslady who packs all the jumpsuits, they made way towards the supermarket near their apartment. Inside the car, Yein keeps on checking her phone about the ingredients.

"We got the costumes. The games are ready and my Unnies will come later and help me to cook. While that, you can go and ask your members to be ready and go to our practice room at 6 pm. Right?"

"Yup! I just hope that everyone have a happy time."

Yein nods meaning that she hopes so.

At the supermarket, Yein quickly grabs the trolley and with Jungkook, they go to every alley.

Since Yein wants to cook for a large portion. She keep grabbing the cheap but a lot.

"That'll cost 33,000 won."

Both of them smiles weakly to the cashier. Since they made a deal with saleslady at the clothes shop to bring the clothes with perfection so that she'll give them discount. So, in the end the 40,000 won is spend wisely.

They both got home feeling tired.

"Good thing, Oppa exercise a lot."

"(nods) Right~ anyway hurry, we have to pack the costumes so that no one would suspect."

"I hope Rap Monster Sunbae did not do anything to the clothes."

"You said Baby Soul-sshi is good at sewing. Let her sew then."

"Lets do that challenge then!"

Instantly, Jungkook grabs a pen and paper and made a card challenge. After that, both of them carefully packs the couple jumpsuits into the box so that no one would suspect anything.

Just in time after Yein puts all the games and costumes away. Lovelyz arrives.

"Anyeonghaseyo. Welcome to our humble home."

Jungkook greets them before sprinting to his car with the box full of games and costumes.

"Unnie! Come on. The party will start at 6!"

"Okay, okay. Patient, Yein!"

"Yeah, Yein!"

The Unnies keep on calming Yein who keeps on checking the recipes and the ingredients too. Since she's the host with Jungkook, of course she feels responsible.