Making Out in the Library

Thomas's POV

I walked out of my maths class with hardly any dignity. I tripped over a desk when I first entered, I forgot my homework for the thousandth time, I spilled our teacher's coffee all over him, and the worst of all, when I tripped over that desk, I brought my crush down with me. That's right, I pushed Newt down. He was one of the most popular kids at our school, everybody loved him and his cute British accent. Anyway, when we fell, I ended on top of him and I froze. We stayed in that position for what seemed like forever, staring into each others eyes. That was until I hurriedly got up and muttered a quiet 'sorry'. Now, I was sitting in the second floor bathroom with my math stuff in my hands because I ran here right after class.

"Ugh, why do I have to be so stupid?" I groaned, rubbing my eyes with my hands.

I sighed and walked out of the boy's bathroom, keeping my head down as I walked into the hallway.

"Hey, you're the kid who fell on me in class today!"

Oh no.

"I just wanted to say-"

I didn't hear the rest of what Newt said, I started running down the hallway and turned at the first corner. I heard him tell my name and his heavy footsteps chasing after me. I kept running through the school. God, this place was a freaking maze...

"Thomas! Just let me talk to you!" He was gaining.

"Fine. What do you want?" I snapped quite rudely.

"I just wanted to to say that you dropped this when you fell on me." His face started turning red as he held out a piece of paper.

I grabbed the paper slowly from him and nodded a thank you.

"So, you like Fall Out Boy, huh?" He asked.

"How do you know that?" Was my crush stalking me?

"Your shirt." He laughed.

I looked down and realized that I was wearing one of my many band shirts.

"Oh, yeah." I said awkwardly, running the back of my neck.

"Anyway, I also wanted to ask if you could possibly help me with our maths homework. I don't really understand it." Newt smiled.

This was my chance! I could get him to love me as much as I love him!

"Um, well I can't, sorry. The only time I have free this week is right now. And I'm guessing you have to go home so.."

'Idiot!' I internally scolded.

"Hey, I'm also free right now too! Want to go to the library?"

"S-sure!"

Yes! A chance at redemption. We entered the library and he held the door open for me. I internally squealed and sat down at a secluded table.

"So what is it about the math homework that you don't understand?" I asked, not looking up from the paper.

I looked up when he didn't respond, "Newt?"

He was gazing intently into my eyes. My heart started beating unbelievably fast and my face turned very red. His hand was inching it's way toward mine.

"Um, Newt?" I stuttered.

"You have beautiful eyes, Tommy."

He called me Tommy? He called my eyes beautiful? Was I dreaming?

"Uh, t-thanks?"

He laughed and grinned, still staring into my eyes. He started leaning forward slowly, and I started panicking.

"N-Newt, the h-homework-" His hand grabbed mine and I froze.

"Just play along, Tommy." He whispered seductively, our lips only an inch apart.

He closed the gap and sparks flew like wildfires. After I realized that he was kissing me, I started kissing back with our lips in perfect sync. We broke apart and gasped for air.

"W-what was that all about?" I breathed.

"What do you think? I like you, Tommy. I just never really confronted my feelings until you fell on top of me in maths. Looking into your deep eyes made me realize that I'm in love with you."

He stood up and got into the chair next to me then grabbed my hand.

"And I think you like me too from the way you were kissing back." Newt smirked.

"Oh, shut up."

I reconected out lips once more and he happily started kissing back. His hands trailed to my waist and mine went to his blond hair. I tangled my fingers in them and he moaned in pleasure. I smiled slightly at the sound. He started leaning forward, making me lay back against the table. My hands trailed down his chest and ended at his waist, our lips still connected.

"Ahem!"

We broke apart and looked up. It was the librarian glaring at us, her face flushed.

"Don't you think you two could save that for another time and place?" She hissed.

"Sure. But we just got comfy." Newt smirked.

I lightly hit his chest and stood up. I gathered my stuff and dragged Newt out of the library, the librarian still glaring at us.

"Want to finish that underneath the stairs?" Newt asked.

"Oh, god yes."

Hey guys! Lol, I put a Sherlock reference. Sorry, just had to say that.
Thanks!

~October