Exercise

Newt's POV

My boyfriend, Thomas, and I were going to start excercising every morning now. I convinced him that we should gain some muscle for the ladies. I think my straight humor helped a bit, but I eventually got him to say yes, so I bought an exercise video. Now, I woke up this morning, ready to start. I shook Thomas awake and me groaned in annoyance. Luckily for me, Thomas was not a morning person.

"What?" He whined.

"C'mon Tommy. You promised me that we would start exercising. Now get up and put some work out clothes on." I ordered.

"But babe..."

"No. Let's go."

I walked out of our bedroom, rolling my eyes at his child-like behavior. I made some breakfast for the both of us, and waited for him to come into the kitchen, but he never came.

"Tommy, hurry up!" I sighed.

I didn't hear a response. I groaned in frustation and went back to our bedroom, where I saw Thomas sound asleep on the floor. I rolled my eyes once again and hopped on top of him, making him jump slightly.

"Wake up! It's morning!" I yelled into his ear.

He flinched and grabbed the nearest object, which was his underwear, and placed it over his head in an attempt to block me out. I laughed and sat on his back.

"What do I have to do to make you wake up?" I sighed.

He buried his head deeper into the carpeted floor. Then, I got an idea and I knew it was sure to work. I flipped him over and laid on top of him. I started kissing down his neck and I could feel his heart rate elevating rapidly. He was almost fully awake, now for the final touch. I grinded myself against him and he gasped loudly. I got off looked at Thomas, who was evidently turned on. He just narrowed his eyes at me when he realized what I did. He was definetly awake now, and not falling asleep anytime soon.

"Let's go, babe. Time to exercise!" I smiled.

I was halfway down our hallway when I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Okay, Newtie. Let's exercise." Thomas growled, his voice thick with lust.

He tossed me over his shoulder, ran back to our room and threw me down on the bed. I was going to object, but he captured my lips in a passionate kiss. He bit my lip and I moaned softly into his mouth. His tongue grazed my mouth and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, letting my fingers wander around his soft brown hair. He removed his arms from my waist and trailed them up my shirt. I brought my hands down and fiddled with his waistband. Somehow, he pulled off my shirt and his as well. Half naked, I wiggled my hand into his sweatpants and started rubbing his hard self. He moaned and let his head fall in the crook of my shoulder. I smirked, I had him in my complete control. I flipped over so I was on top of Thomas, my hand still working with him.

"You like this exercise, Tommy?" I whispered into his hear.

"N-Newt.."

"I take that as a yes." I grinned.

I kissed him again and removed my hand. I climbed off him and left him there on the bed, a mess of turned on man. He quickly composed himself and pulled on his shirt. He straightened it out and have me a quick kison my temple before heading into the bathroom. Probably to take a cold shower. I chuckled to myself and went into the living room and took out the exercise video and placed the DVD into the case. I went into the hallway and entered the bathroom, seeing the outline of Thomas in the shower. I smiled lightly and threw the video into the trash.

Really short one, sorry! I just, like, had to update soon so I quickly wrote this one. I will write longer ones soon, though. Thanks guys!

~October